University of Petroleum & Energy Studies is the organizing body of UPESEAT for admission into the various discipline of Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) programmes. The entrance exam will be conducted in both offline (Paper and Pen mode) and online (Computer Based Test) modes. Students need to check the eligibility criteria before moving ahead with the UPESEAT Application Form 2024. Through this Article, they can access the essential knowledge about the Application procedure and other aspects associated with it. Students are advised to stay tuned to this page for latest update regarding UPESEAT Application Form.
Table of Contents
UPESEAT Application Form 2024
Students can get the application form through online as well as offline mode. Here are some of the details that a students must be familiar with –
- Students can avail and fill the form from November 2023.
- Students are recommended to carefully upload the credentials asked in the form.
- An application number will be generated after the submission of the application form which should be secured by the students for future logins.
- Candidates shall have to upload the scanned photo and signature in the application form.
Application Fee Structure: Rs 1,350
- The DD ought to be drawn in favor of UPES Fee Account”, payable at New Delhi/Dehradun.
- The online payment can be made through Credit card/Debit card /Net Banking.
The admission to students will be offered on the following basis-
- UPESEAT score (80% seats)
- JEE Main score (10% seats)
- Board Merit (10% seats)
Candidates must ensure their eligibility status before heading to the application form. For reference, they may check the below criteria –
- The candidates should be born on or before 1st October 2000.
- The Date of Birth mentioned in the University certificate/ Secondary Education Board will be considered.
- Admission through UPESEAT– Students must pass class 10th & 12th with at least 60% marks in PCM subjects from any recognized board.
- Admission through Board Merit & JEE Main score –
- For Board Merit: Students must pass class 10th & 12th with 80% aggregate marks and At least 60% in PCM Subjects of class 12th.
- For JEE Mains Merit: Students must pass class 10th & 12th with 60% aggregate marks in PCM subjects and having JEE main score of 70.
How to Apply Online for UPESEAT Application Form?
Students who are stuck in the application form filling process or those who have no idea whatsoever on how to proceed for the form can seek help from the steps given below in a simplistic manner –
- Visit the official website.
- Click on the link provided as per the status you acquire –Indian or Foreign.
- Sign up to apply.
- Fill up all the details as asked in the Sign-Up Form along with the program that you want to opt for.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button. A link will be sent to the registered email id.
- Click on the link provided in the email from UPES to verify your email id and activate it.
- Now, go ahead to fill up the Application Form online and follow the instructions given.
- Enter the credentials asked in the form carefully & click on ‘submit’ button to finally submit the form.
- Pay the required Application Fee by choosing the modes available.
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here