Let’s have a look on complete CAT exam pattern 2019 described in this article. If you want to crack the most desired MBA entrance exam of India such as CAT, you must have a strong strategy for the same and a strong strategy can be prepared if you have appropriate knowledge of exam pattern.
- CAT exam will be a computer-based test. Candidates are allowed to give answer of questions by using mouse only. Under no circumstances, candidates will be allowed to use keyboard, otherwise it will lock the terminal.
- Test duration will be for 3 Hours. Extra time will be provided to candidates belong to PWD/DA category.
- Language mode of the exam will be English only.
- Total number of questions will be 100 and all questions will be multiple choice questions.
- For every right answer, candidates will get 3 marks and for every wrong answer 1 mark will be deducted. There will be no mark awarded for unanswered questions.
|Sections||Number of MCQs||No. of Non-MCQs||Total no. of questions||Time Duration|
|Quantitative Aptitude (QA)||24||10||34||60 min|
|Verbal and Reading Comprehension (VRC)||24||10||34||60 min|
|Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning (DILR)||24||8||32||60 min|
|Total||72||28||100 questions||180 min|