Students willing to appear in BITSAT, they must be aware of its exam pattern. It will help you to plan and schedule your exam preparation. Additionally, having the idea of the paper pattern can help students in enhancing their preparation level. BITSAT exam is going to be an online test of 3 hours duration.
In ‘Computer Based Online test’ candidates have to sit in front of the Computer and the questions are displayed on the computer monitor. Candidates will be required to answer the questions on the computer by using the keyboard or mouse. BITSAT is conducted over a period of time and hence candidates are allowed to choose the centre, day and time of the exam as per their own convenience.
BITSAT Exam Pattern Highlights
Let’s have a look at important highlights of exam pattern:
- All questions will be objective type.
- 3 marks will be given for a right answer and 1 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
- Candidates are allowed to skip questions.
- The total number of questions will be 150.
- Candidates who have solved all 150 questions before the time, they can go for additional 12 questions.
- The question paper will be in English language only.
Sectional distribution of BITSAT Question Paper
|BITSAT Exam Section||Subjects involved||Total Number of Questions|
|Part III||(a) English Proficiency|
(b) Logical Reasoning
|Part IV||Mathematics/Biology (For B.Pharm)||45|
|Total Number of questions: 150|
Candidates are instructed to bring a pen for doing the necessary rough work. A blank sheet will be provided to candidates in the exam hall for doing the rough work