BITSAT Counselling Process: Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS) conducts BITSAT at the national level every year for aspirants seeking admission to undergraduate engineering programmes. It is an online entrance exam conducted at BITS campuses located at Hyderabad, Goa, and Pilani.
Candidates, who scored the minimum qualifying marks in the BITSAT test, will be eligible to appear in counselling process. During this process, candidates can mark their preferences from the list of associated colleges and institutions. It is a multistage process and requires the following steps:
- Option entry process through the Internet.
- Options locking
- Seats allotment
- Verification of documents
- Seat confirmations
- Payment of fees
List of Documents Required for Counselling Procedure
Here we have listed the name of documents which are required at the time of BITSAT counselling:
- Bank draft of the requisite amount of fee;
- Counselling letter in original and its photocopy;
- Caste certificate, in case applicable;
- Rank/Score Card;
- Class 10th and 12th mark sheets with two attested photocopies;
- Counselling call letter;
- Two passport size photographs.
BITSAT Counselling Procedure- Important Highlights
- After the publication of BISAT result, all candidates have to apply for admission to engineering degree programmes.
- Counselling session will be held in online mode where candidates have to enter their choice of colleges and courses along with class 12th mark sheets details.
- Candidates are recommended to apply for the same before the deadline as notified by the admission authority.
- Candidates who have either passed or appearing in class 12th exam with Mathematics are only permitted to apply for admission.
- Candidates must check details furnished by them before submission.
- Candidates should send only attested copies of related certificates. This is not necessary to send photocopies.
- At the time of seat allotment candidates will have to pay requisite amount of BITSAT application fee.