Bihar Combined Entrance Examination Board (BCEEB) will invite the applications from the eligible candidates for Bihar Polytechnic entrance exam also known as Diploma Certificate Entrance Competitive Examination (DCECE).
The application form has been released on the official website (https://bceceboard.bihar.gov.in/) only. There will be no printed or offline application form. The last date of online registration is 22nd May 2023 for Bihar Polytechnic. Candidates seeking admission in Bihar Polytechnic are advised to check the eligibility criteria before applying. In this article, we are providing complete details about Bihar Polytechnic Application Form 2022 for the aspiring candidates.
Bihar Polytechnic application form is available till 22nd May 2023.
Table of Contents
Bihar Polytechnic 2022 Application Dates
The official schedule for Bihar polytechnic schedule is as follows:
|Starting of online Registration||22nd April 2023|
|Closing of online Registration||22nd May 2023|
Steps to fill Bihar Polytechnic Application Form
The application form and prospectus of Bihar Polytechnic exam will be available on the official website i.e. https://bceceboard.bihar.gov.in/.
- First of all, the students have to register themselves using their email id and phone number.
- An account activation code will be sent to the candidates by email and SMS.
- After activating the account, the students have to set a password for future logins.
- Remember that your email id will be your username.
Step-Two (Personal Information)
- After successful registration the applicants have to sign in using the username and password.
- Now enter all the required personal information carefully and click “Save & Continue”.
Step-Three (Upload Photo & Signature):
- The candidates have to upload the scanned copies of their passport size colored or black & white photo in the application form.
- The scanned copy of candidate’s signature either in English or Hindi also needs to be uploaded.
- The uploaded photograph should have a placard with candidate’s name and date of capturing the photograph mentioned on it.
Step-Four (Educational Information):
- After uploading the scanned copies of photograph and signature in the application form, the students have to provide the educational qualifications.
- Please enter the educational details correctly as the documents will be verified later in the admission procedure.
Step-Five (Preview your Application):
- Now the applicants can check the details entered by checking the preview of the application.
- In case of any mistake or incorrect information, candidates can click on “Back to Edit Button” and fix the problem.
- Click on “Submit and continue” if all the entered information is correct.
Step-Six (Payment of Examination Fee):
- Click on “Proceed to Payment” button to pay the required application fee.
- The application fee can be paid either by the online methods such as debit card, credit card etc. or through the challan.
Step-Seven (Download Part-A & Part-B):
- After submitting the application form and fees before the last date, candidates should download and print the Part A and Part B of the application form.
- The Hard copies of these downloaded application forms will be required at the time of counselling.
- There is no requirement to send the printed application form to the board.
Bihar Polytechnic Application Fee
The application fees for different categories are given in the table below:
|Number of programmes||General / OBC / EBC||SC / ST|
|For a single Programme||Rs 750/-||Rs 480/-|
|For 2 programmes||Rs 850/-||Rs 530/-|
|For 3 programmes||Rs 950/-||Rs 630/-|
|For 4 programmes||Rs 1150/-||Rs 730/-|
Mode of Payment
Interested candidates can pay the Bihar Polytechnic Application fee by the following ways:
- By Bank Challan: In this method, the candidates have to print the challan from the website and pay the application fee via NEFT in any bank. These payments take around one hour to get updated in the system.
- By online Payment: The students can also pay the application fee via online payment gateways such as Credit card, Debit card or Net Banking. The bank processing charge will be applicable in these types of payments.
4 thoughts on “Bihar Polytechnic Application Form: Steps to Fill Application Form”
10 th pass deploma pariksha 2021 kab hoga ,sir
Koe canfrom date final huaa hai,sir
Please canfrom date bataye ,sir
Sir Bihar poltacnic entrance exam kab hoga and when meet admit card
Polytechnic exam 2021 ka date kab ayyega
10th pass ka diploma ka kab se hoga sir