The National Testing Agency has invited the applications from the eligible candidates for All India Sainik Schools Entrance Exam or AISSEE Application Form. This exam will offer admission to class 6th and 9th class in 26 Sainik schools across the country. The aspirants should note that this year the application forms are available only in online mode which used to be in both online and offline mode till the last year. The online application form submission has been started now. The interested candidates should fill and submit the application form before the last date which is 16th December 2023, 5PM.
Table of Contents
AISSEE Application Dates
The important dates that the aspiring candidates should note for the upcoming AISSEE are as follows:
|Starting of online registration||Available|
|Last date to register online||16th December 2023, 5PM|
|Admit card||To be updated|
|Date of Entrance Exam||21st January 2024|
How to apply for AISSEE?
Before filling the application form online, it is recommended that the candidates should check the AISSEE eligibility criteria. The students can apply for the AISSEE exam in online mode by following the steps given below:
Step – 1 Registration:
- First of all, the candidates have to register themselves online on the official website i.e. https://aissee.nta.nic.in/.
- Click on “New Registration” link in the Login section at the home page.
- In order to register, the candidates have to provide the following details.
- Applied For: Class Applied for and Medium of Exam
- Candidates Details: Name of candidate, category, state of domicile, date of birth, mobile no. and Email address.
- School Applied For: 5 choices of Sainik School as per the preference.
- Father Detail: Father’s name and Aadhaar number.
- Mother Detail: Mother’s name and Aadhaar number.
- Address: Correspondence and permanent address
- The application form number and password will be generated after registration.
Step – 2 Login to the student portal
- After registration, the candidates have to login by clicking on the Student login button from the home page.
- In order to login the candidates have to enter the application form number and password generated after registration.
Step – 3 Uploading of photograph and signature
- After providing all the details, the candidates have to upload the scanned images of colored passport size photograph and signature.
- The uploaded photograph and signature should be in JPG format and the size of the images should be less than 1 MB.
- Please note that the face of the candidate should be clearly visible in the uploaded photograph. Blurred or unclear images will not be accepted.
Step – 4 Review and Submit the Application Form.
- After entering the details and uploading the images, the candidates can check the preview of the application form.
- If all the details entered in the application form are correct then the students should submit the application form.
Step – 5 Submitting Application Fee
- The application form is not valid unless the candidate pays the application fee.
- The candidates have to pay the required application fee as per their category general, defence or SC/ ST.
Step – 6 Take a printout of application form.
- Finally, after submitting the application fee, the candidates should take a printout of the submitted application form.
- The candidates should also take a printout of application fee submission receipt for future reference.
The application fees to be submitted along with the AISSEE Application Form for different candidates are as follows:
For General and Defence category candidates: Rs. 550/-
For SC/ST candidates: Rs. 400/-
Mode of payment
- The candidates can pay the application fee in online mode using a credit card, debit card or internet banking.
- Please note that the application fee once submitted will not be refunded.
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here