The admissions into the engineering degree course offered by the Vinayaka Mission University will be granted on the basis of performance in the qualifying exam. The VMUEEE 2022 admission process will be started with the release of the application form that will be available in online as well as offline mode. The candidates whose applications are selected will be invited for the interview round. The final enrollment will be provided to the candidates on the basis of marks secured in the qualifying exam and the interview. In this article, the interested candidates can find important details related to VMUEEE 2022 such as eligibility requirements, application form, interview process, etc.
Table of Contents
VMUEEE 2022 Important Dates
The important dates related to VMUEEE 2022 are provided in the table below. These dates are tentative in nature and will be updated as soon as any official announcement in made in this regard.
|Availability of application form||February 2022, 3rd week|
|Last date for application form submission||May 2022, 1st week|
|Interview date||To be announced|
|Declaration of result||To be announced|
|Commencement of counseling||To be announced|
VMUEEE Eligibility Criteria 2022
The following eligibility criteria must be satisfied by the candidates who wish to apply for VMUEEE 2022:
- BE (full time): It is necessary for the candidates to clear their class 12th exam with Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biology/Technical Vocational subject with a minimum aggregate of 45% marks (40% marks for reserved category candidates) in the mentioned subjects taken together.
- BE (part time): The candidates should have done diploma in the relevant field and should also have a minimum of two years full time work experience in a registered firm/ Company/ Industry/ Educational and/ Government, Autonomous Organizations in the related field.
- B.Tech (lateral entry): The applicants who have passed the diploma in relevant branch with at least 45% marks (40% marks for reserved category candidates) or holds B.Sc degree provided from a recognized university done with a minimum aggregate of 45% marks (40% marks for reserved category candidates). The B.Sc candidates must have studied and passed in Mathematics at 10+2 level. Apart from this, the B.Sc candidates must clear the subjects Engineering Graphics/ Engineering Drawing and Engineering Mechanics of the first year engineering programme along with the second year subjects.
- ME (full time): Those who have completed their BE/ B.Tech degree programme in the relevant branch and have secured at least 50% marks (45% marks for reserved category candidates) in the qualifying exam can apply.
- ME (part-time): The applicants must hold a degree in the relevant branch and must have at least two years full time work experience in a registered firm/ Company/ Industry/ Educational and/ Government, Autonomous Organizations in the related field.
VMUEEE Application Form 2022
The candidates will be able to obtain the VMUEEE 2022 application form from the official website of the university. In the application form the candidates will have to provide their personal, educational and other details. The candidates are required to download the application form, take its printout and sent the hard copy of the form along with the important documents and a demand draft of application fee. The application fee for the engineering courses will be Rs. 700/-.
The candidates must enclose photocopies (and not original) of the following certificates along with their application form:
- Mark sheet of the qualifying examination
- Proof of date of birth
- Transfer Certificate & Conduct Certificate
- Community Certificate (if applicable)
- Migration Certificate (For PG Degree & PG Diploma) from the institute last studied
- Provisional/ Degree Certificate (For PG Degree & PG Diploma Program only)
- Experience Certificate (if applicable)
- Aadhaar Card
The filled-in application form and the required documents must be sent to the following address
Vinayaka Missions University,
Sankari Main Road (NH-47), Ariyanoor,
Salem – 636 308, Tamil Nadu
Ph: 0427 – 3987000
The application form of the candidates will be screened and they will be selected for the personal interview round based on their performance in the qualifying exam. The candidates who successfully clear the interview round will be considered for granting final admissions based on the fulfillment of eligibility and other criteria. A list of the candidates in order of their ranking will also be made. The shortlisted candidates will also be allowed to make choices for the college and course they seek admission in as per their rank.
VMUEEE 2022 Selection Process
The candidates who are considered qualified after the interview round will have to get their documents verified. For this, the candidates must present all the important documents in original. The eligibility conditions of the candidates will also be verified. The candidates who meet all the criteria required for admissions will be offered final enrollment according to the choices made by them.