Vikram University admission 2021: Applications will be invited by Vikram University for admission to undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctoral courses under various streams for the academic year 2021. The university offers admission in UG and PG courses through entrance test. Candidates seeking admission to various UG & PG courses offered by the Vikram University need to appear in the entrance test. Interested and eligible candidates should submit their application forms on or before the due date. Aspirants can check complete details about Vikram University Admission 2021 from the below post.
Table of Contents
- Social Sciences
- Information Technology
- Life Sciences
- Other courses
- Social Science
- Life Science
- Information Technology
For B.Sc (Biotechnology)
Candidate should have done 10+2 with science group obtaining 50% marks (40% for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC category).
Candidate should have done 10+2 with English as one of major subject and chemistry, physics, Mathematics, and biology as optional subjects. Candidates must have done qualifying examination with the minimum of 50% marks (40% for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC category).
Any science graduate with at least 55% marks.
Candidate must have done PG programme in concerned/allied subject scoring minimum 55% marks are eligible to apply.
Vikram University admission 2021 Application Form: How to apply?
Candidates seeking admission to Vikram University through the entrance test or without entrance test for UG/PG Courses should fill their application form online through visiting the official website of university i.e. http://www.vikramuniv.net/. Fill all the necessary entries carefully and completely. UG/PG Admission form should be submitted before the due date along with fee Rs 750/ only.
For MPhil and PhD admission candidates have to pay Rs 2000/ as required application fee.
Note: Hard copies of the complete application form along with all important documents/ certificates should be submitted to the related department.
Instructions for the entrance exam
- Application for admission entrance exam should be submitted online through MPOnline portal.
- Candidates will be provisionally allowed to write in the entrance test. Hall ticket/admit card will be accessible on MPOnline website 2-3 days before the test
- Candidates have to bring the admit card while appearing in the entrance test. Without valid admit card candidate will not be allowed to write in the exam.
- The entrance test for B.Pharma will contain multiple choice objective type questions including three sections i.e. Biology, Chemistry, and Mathematics. Candidates will be needed to attempt any 2 sections.
- For admission in M.Sc Microbiology/environment management, the university will be organized one combined entrance test. The exam will be based on the graduate level syllabus. The exam will consist of multiple choice objective type questions including four sections i.e. life sciences, chemistry, computer application and Mathematics.
- There will be a separate entrance exam for M.Phil and Ph.D. admission. The test will be based on PG level and comprise multiple choice type questions.
Selection will be made on the basis of merit which will be decided as per the order of merit of the grand total of the marks scored in the qualifying exam for admission.
Vikram University admission 2021 Important dates
Merit-Based Admission Schedule
|Last date for submission of Admission forms|
|Deadline to submit the form for UG courses||June 2021|
|Deadline to submit the form for PG and Diploma Courses||June 2021|
Entrance Based Admission Schedule
|List of Courses Offered||Deadline for submission of the form||Entrance Exam date|
|For M.Sc Microbiology, B.Pharma and M.Sc Environment Management||June 2021||June 2021|
|DET for Ph.D Admission||August 2021||August 2021|
|ET for M.Phil Admission||September 2021||September 2021|
3 thoughts on “Vikram University admission 2021-2022: Application Form, important dates, Eligibility criteria”
What is the syllabus of entrance of phd in sanskrit subject
Phd entrance syllabus
sir mphil entrance exam ka from fillup ka option show no ho raha h