In this post we are going to provide you overall details regarding Vijaya College of Nursing and its admission process for the academic year 2021-2022. Established in the year 2005, Vijaya College of Nursing is one of the most reputed names into the field of nursing education. The college offers high quality post graduate programme in nursing, undergraduate course in nursing and post basic B.Sc nursing programme. In case, you’re seeking admission to specified courses under this college, we advise you to go through the details we are mentioning below.
Table of Contents
Available courses and seats offered by Vijaya College of Nursing
- M.Sc nursing – 18 seats
- B.Sc nursing – 60 seats
- Post Basic B.Sc nursing- 20 seats
All above courses are affiliated to Kerala University of Health Sciences (KUHS) and approved by Kerala Nursing Council (KNC) and Indian Nursing Council (INC).
Vijaya College of nursing eligibility criteria
Eligibility for B.sc nursing:
- Age limit: the minimum age limit will be 17 years and maximum is 25 years as on 31st December of the year of admission.
- Candidate should have done higher secondary School Certificate Examination (12 Years Course) or Pre – degree Examination (10+2), or Senior School Certificate Examination (10+2) or an correspondent qualification from a recognized board or university with science (PCB) and English with at least of 50% aggregate marks
- Applicant should be medically fit
Eligibility for M.Sc nursing:
- The applicant must be a Registered Nurse & Registered Midwife with Kerala Nurses and Midwives Council
- Applicant must have passed regular degree course in nursing – (B.Sc Hons. Nursing/ B.Sc Nursing/Post Basic B.Sc Nursing), with at least of 55% aggregate marks, in an institution which is recognized by Indian Nursing Council
- They should have minimum one year of experience after Basic B.Sc Nursing. One year necessary nursing service or internship
Eligibility for Post basic B.Sc nursing
- Candidate must be passed higher secondary examination with obtaining minimum of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects
- They must passed GNM course
- The maximum age limit for the candidate will be 45 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
Vijaya College of nursing admission procedure
Admission will be made as per the university norms.
Contact details of Vijaya College of nursing
Gurugiri Campus, Neeleswarm P.O Neduvathoor, Kottarakara
Contact Phone number: 0474- 2454404, 2650064, 2057123
Website link: http://vijayaedu.com/
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here