Candidates who wish to apply for admission to ANM degree program in the nursing schools of Uttarakhand need to clear an entrance exam. Application forms for the exam will be released in online mode tentatively in the month of August 2021. It is expected that the entrance test will be held in the month of October 2021. Successfully registered candidates will be able to download their admit card and appear for the exam. Complete information related to Uttarakhand ANM 2021 can be found in this article.
Uttarakhand ANM 2021 Important Dates
Check out the important dates (tentative) related to Uttarakhand ANM 2021 exam below:
|Online application process will begin from||Last week of August 2021|
|Last date to submit the online application||1st week of October 2021|
|Issuance of admit card||2nd week of October 2021|
|Date of entrance test||3rd week of October 2021|
|Release of answer key||Last week of October 2021|
|Receiving of objection on the answer key||Last week of October 2021|
|Declaration of result||2nd week of November 2021|
|First round of counseling process||1st week of December 2021|
|Online registration and choice filling||2nd week of December 2021|
|Publication of allotment letter||2nd week of December 2021|
|Last date of joining allotted institute||3rd week of December 2021|
|Second round of counseling process||3rd week of December 2021|
|Online registration and choice filling||Last week of December 2021|
|Publication of allotment letter||Last week of December 2021|
|Last date of joining allotted institute||Last week of December 2021|
|Mop-up round of counseling process||Yet to be notified|
|Online registration and choice filling||Yet to be notified|
|Publication of allotment letter||Yet to be notified|
|Last date of joining allotted institute||Yet to be notified|
Uttarakhand ANM Eligibility Criteria 2021
The Uttarakhand ANM eligibility criteria 2021 for interested candidates are provided below:
|Age criteria||Minimum age of the candidates should be 17 years at the time of admission.|
Maximum age of the candidates should be 35 years at the time of admission.
|Academic qualification||A pass in class 12th exam from a recognized board with not less than 40% marks (35% marks for reserved category candidates) is required.|
Uttarakhand ANM 2021 Application Form
The application form for Uttarakhand ANM 2021 will be released through online mode and can be obtained from the official website of Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna (HNB) University www.hnbumu.ac.in.
- In the application form, the candidates will have to provide their basic personal details, academic details, contact information, etc.
- Photograph and signature of the candidates in scanned format should also be uploaded in the application form.
- After providing these details into the form, the candidates can submit it online with the prescribed application fee.
- Applications must be submitted within the prescribed time limit as late application will be rejected and considered as invalid.
- Candidates are required to take a printout of the application form after its submission and keep it safe for future reference.
- Payment of Uttarakhand ANM application fee can be done online using net banking or debit card/ credit card or offline via bank challan.
- Candidates need to pay an amount of Rs. 500/- as Uttarakhand ANM application fee.
Uttarakhand ANM 2021 Exam Pattern
The basic overview of Uttarakhand ANM exam pattern 2021 is provided below:
- Mode of exam: Pen and paper-based exam
- Duration of exam: 2 hours
- Question paper language: Hindi and English
- Number of questions: 100
- Type of question: Objective type
- Total marks: 100
- Marking scheme: 1 mark will be awarded for every correct answer.
- Negative marking: Not applicable
|Topics||Number of questions||Maximum marks|
Uttarakhand ANM Admit Card 2021
- Admit card for Uttarakhand ANM 2021 will be available for download on the official website of the university www.hnbumu.ac.in.
- A copy of the admit card should be taken after downloading and carried to the exam center on the day of exam.
- Important details related to candidates and exam such as name, roll number, exam center address, schedule, etc will be mentioned on the admit card.
- The candidates should take care as to not damage the admit card or else it can be considered as invalid.
- Admit card should be preserved by the candidates till the complete process of admission is successfully over.
Uttarakhand ANM 2021 Result
- Result of Uttarakhand ANM entrance exam will be published online on the official website of the university.
- Candidates who are declared as qualified, their names will be included in the merit list.
- The merit list will be drawn on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in the ANM entrance exam.
- There is no provision for re-evaluation or re-checking of the answer sheet and the candidates are not to make any request regarding the same.
Uttarakhand ANM Counseling 2021
- Candidates whose names appear in the merit list will be invited to take part in the counseling round. Counseling will be done according to candidates’ merit.
- Details about schedule and venue of the counseling will be communicated to the candidates via official website.
- Those appearing for the counseling should carry with them all documents in original and photocopy for verification.
- Candidates will also be asked to provide their choice for institute at the time of counseling.
- After verification, seats will be allotted to the candidates according to their merit and choice.
Uttarakhand ANM 2021 FAQs
Question 1: Can I get my admit card through offline mode like post or courier?
Answer: The admit card to appear for the ANM entrance exam will only be released through online mode and can be obtained from the official website of the university. No admit card will be sent through any other means.
Question 2: Is it possible to make correction in application form after its submission?
Answer: No. Once the application is submitted no changes will be possible in it. Therefore, the applicants must make sure that they do not make any mistake while filling the application form.
Question 3: How can I provide my choice for nursing college for ANM admission?
Answer: Once the counseling process begins, an online link for the candidates to register themselves and for filling their choice for college will be activated on the official website.
Question 4: What if I forget to carry any document while appearing for the admission process?
Answer: The candidates might be denied admission in such case. Selection of the candidates is strictly a subject to verification of all the important documents.
Question 5: What if I fail to secure admission within the given time period?
Answer: Those who fail to report for counseling or admission within the given time period will be considered as disqualified.