UPTU M.Tech Counselling 2021: The counselling process of UPTU for M.tech Admission 2021 will be commenced in the month of July 2021 after the announcement of result by the exam conducting authority. The University will shortlist candidates according to their merit in the exam. Candidates to whom seats are allotted they need to confirm their admission.
Table of Contents
Counselling Procedure Highlights
Payment of Requisite Counselling Fee
Candidates need to make payment of Rs.500/- as counselling fee. The amount can be paid with using E-Challan. Candidates who have paid the fee they must appear for documents verification procedure.
Verification of Documents
After making payment of requisite application fee, candidates need to appear for document verification procedure held at designated help centres. Candidates need to furnish following documents in original along with a set of attested photocopies:
- Score Card of GATE;
- Qualifying exam mark sheet;
- E-Challan for counselling fee payment;
- Category Certificate, in case applicable;
- PwD Certificate, in case applicable;
Fill Choice of Colleges
- Candidates are required to fill their preference from the list of participating institutions;
- For log in, they need to enter their challan number and transaction ID;
- Now they need to put their choice of colleges and courses and submit the information;
Allotment of Seats
- Seat Allotment process will be held on the basis of candidates’ merit in UPTU M.Tech entrance test;
- The seat allotment process is going to be held in two rounds;
- Candidates need to login to their account for checking the allotment;
- They can download their respective allotment letter by entering the registration number.
- Thereafter, they need to report at the allotted college along with original documents;
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here