UPTU M.Tech Application Form 2021: UPTU M.Tech application form for the year 2021 might be made available from May 2021 onward. Candidates, meeting with necessary criteria, may apply in the prescribed format once the form is available. Uploading photograph and signature and making payment of application fee is also essential in terms of appearing in the exam.
Candidates can check here all related details about the process of applying for UPTU M.Tech admission 2021. GATE qualified candidates are not required to appear in the exam; however, they should apply according to the notified deadline.
Required Documents Should Be Kept Ready Before Start Applying
- Signature and photograph of candidates with sizes less than 50 KB;
- Academic qualification information;
- Debit card, credit card and other bank info for making payment of application fee;
Instruction to Apply for UPTU M.Tech Admission 2021
- Complete the Registration Formalities: During registration procedure, candidates need to fill up basic details including recruitment type, name, husband’s/father’s name, date of birth, gender, category, UP domicile status, marital status, email-ID, qualification details and other necessary info. After completion of the registration procedure, candidates will get a 16 digits unique registration number. Candidates are advised to keep this number preserve for future reference.
- Application Fee Payment Details: Candidates are required to make payment of application fee amounting Rs.1000/- (Rs 500/- for Pwd/SC/ST/Female candidates).
- Now upload your photograph and signature according to the prescribed sizes.
- Submit Your Application Form: Candidates are required to submit their form and take printout of the same for future reference. Candidates do not need to send hard copy of any documents to the University. All formalities should be completed in online mode only.
If you are facing difficulty while applying for UPTU M.Tech admission then let us know. We’ll help you out in your every concern.
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here