This Article is about the complete details of Eligibility Criteria for Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre-medical test (UPCPMT) 2018. The Deen Dayal Upadhyay (DDU) Gorakhpur University is concerned authority that conducts UPCPMT exam. Here, we are providing the general eligibility (for MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS and BUMS) which will be helpful for candidates while applying for this test. Below are the eligibility criteria to appear for UPCPMT exam.
- Age – The Minimum age should be at least 17 years as on the year of application for UPCPMT 2018.
- Nationality – The candidate should be a permanent resident of UP (and citizen of India).
- The candidate who is not the permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh but have completed 10+2 from the school or board of Uttar Pradesh can also apply for this test.
- Qualification – Candidate should have completed 10+2 with PCB (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) as core subjects from UP.
- The candidates, who have not passed 10+2 from UP, but parents belong to UP (with the domicile certificate) can also apply for this test.
- The candidates, who are going to be appearing for the qualifying exams or are waiting for their result, can also apply for UPCPMT 2018.
- For BAMS, the candidates who have cleared Madhyama Exam of Sampurnanand Sanskrit University (Varanasi) are eligible.
- For BUMS, candidates who have passed the qualifying exam with Urdu subject are eligible.
- Marks – For General category, candidates must have scored minimum 50% in PCB subjects (45% for handicapped and 40% for SC/ST/OBC category applicants).
If you have any query, suggestion or a comment related to UPCPMT 2018 Eligibility Criteria, you may drop below in the comment box, we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Get Medicine,Exam Updates through e-mail, by entering your details below.