Lucknow University conducts B.Ed Joint entrance exam every year for admitting candidates in B.Ed course offered by the Government/ Aided or self-financed colleges located across UP state. The application form for UP B.Ed JEE has been released now. Candidates have to access and apply for the exam in online mode only. The official website to access the UP B.Ed JEE application form 2023 is www.upbed.nic.in. Those have successfully applied for the entrance exam are only permitted to apply for the entrance test.
Table of Contents
UP B.Ed JEE Application Availability Date
Candidates may find the actual schedule for UP B.Ed JEE given below. We’ll update the given schedule after the announcement of its respective notification.
|Examination Events||Tentative Dates|
|Registration process will begin from||3rd week of Feb 2023|
|Registration process will end by||4th week of March 2023
|Examination date||4th week of May 2023|
Candidates are required to submit their applications before the given timeline otherwise it will be rejected by the concerned authority.
How to Apply for UP B.Ed JEE?
There are three major steps that a candidate has to follow in order to apply for UP B.Ed Joint entrance examination 2023:
First Step: Register online for the exam;
Second Step: Making a payment of application fee either through the payment gateway of Bank of Baroda or e-challan;
Third Step: Filling the form completely and take a printout of the same;
First Step: Register online for the exam
- Go to the official website i.e. www.upbed.nic.in and click the link ‘candidate registration’.
- All the fields marked with (*) are must to be filled by candidates. At the time of filling the application form, it is compulsory to enter your 12 digits Aadhaar number.
- Before submitting the form, it is your utmost responsibility to verify the entries made by you in the form.
- Upon successful registration, you will get a 9-digits registration number.
- Please make a note of your registration number and keep it safe for the future use.
Second Step: Payment of application fee
Candidates are suggested to make the payment of Rs.1500/- (Rs.750/- for SC/ST of UP state only) and it can be paid through the payment gateway of Bank of Baroda using credit card/debit card/Internet banking. The payment of application fee can be also made through e-challan. Candidates should make a note of reference ID and Transaction ID during online payment of fee.
Third Step: Filling the form completely and take printout of the same
- Fill up the form and check out the entries made by you carefully;
- Once you verify all the furnished by you is correct then submit your form;
- Further, you need to upload your photograph and signature as per the specification specified above;