Uni Gauge 2022 is an entrance exam for those candidates who are seeking admission to Under-Graduate Engineering courses at Participating Member Universities/ institutions of ERA Foundation for the academic year 2022-23. It is an online exam through which candidates can get admission to BE (Bachelor of Engineering) and B-Tech (Bachelor of Technology) courses. The entrance test will take place across 157 cities across India. Aspirants must ensure to submit the online application form before the last date in order to apply. All the necessary details related to the Uni Gauge 2022 examination are provided in this post.
List of colleges accepting 2022
By clearing the Uni Gauge 2022 exam, you can get admission to the following colleges.
- Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences, Bangalore, Karnataka (Code: Uni-001)
- SCSVMV Deemed University, Kanchipuram, Tamil Nadu (Code: Uni-002)
- Manav Rachna International Institute of Research & Studies, Faridabad (Code: Uni-003)
- Manav Rachna University, Faridabad (Code: Uni- 003)
- Saveetha University, Chennai, Tamil Nadu (Code: Uni-004)
- Periyar Maniammai Institute of Science & Technology, Thanjavur, Tamil Nadu (Code: Uni-005)
- Reva University, Bangalore, Karnataka (Code: Uni-006)
- K L University, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh (Code: Uni-007)
- Karpagam Academy of Higher Education, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu (Code: Uni-008)
- Kaziranga University, Jorhat, Assam (Code: Uni-009)
- Dayananda Sagar University, Bangalore, Karnataka (Code: Uni-010)
- Ajeenkya Dy Patil University, Pune, Maharashtra (Code: Uni-011)
- MIT ADT University (MIT Art, Design And Technology University), Pune, Maharashtra (Code: Uni-012)
- Vivekananda Global University, Jaipur, Rajasthan, Code(Code: Uni-014)
- CMR University, Bengaluru, Karnataka (Uni-015)
- Jain University, Bangalore, Karnataka (Code: Uni-016)
- Jaypee University of Engineering & Technology, Guna, M.P (Code: Uni-020)
- Integral University, Lucknow, U.P (Code: Uni-021)
- People’s University, Bhopal, M.P (Code: Uni-022)
- Sanskriti University, Mathura, U.P (Code: Uni-023)
- RNB Global University, Bikaner, Rajasthan (Code: Uni-024)
- Eternal University, Baru Sahib, Himachal Pradesh (Uni-025)
- Oriental University, Indore, Madhya Pradesh (Uni-026)
- Baddi University of Emerging Sciences And Technology, Baddi, HP (Uni-027)
- Ganpat University, Ganpat Vidyanagar, Gujarat (Uni-028)
- Usha Martin University, Ranchi, Jharkhand (Uni-029)
- Anurag University, Hyderabad (Uni-030)
Uni Gauge 2022 Important Dates
The tentative dates for Uni Gauge 2022 are given in the following table
|Main Events||Tentative Dates|
|Starting date of online application form submission||4th week of March 2022|
|Availability of the mock test||3rd week of April 2022|
|Last date to pay the application fee online and submit the application form||1st week of August 2022|
|Starting date of editing fields in the application form||1st week of August 2022|
|Last date to edit the form||2nd week of August 2022|
|Releasing of admit card||Last week of August 2022|
|Last date to download admit card||2nd week of September 2022|
|Date of Uni Gauge 2022 examination||2nd week of September 2022|
|Publication of the provisional answer key||3rd week of September 2022|
|Last date to receive challenges against provisional answer keys||3rd week of September 2022|
|Publishing of candidates response with final answer key||4th week of September 2022|
|Declaration of result with test score card||Last week of September 2022|
Uni Gauge Eligibility Criteria 2022
The eligibility criteria for Uni Gauge 2022 are given below. It is important for aspirants to meet all these criteria in order to apply.
- Aspirants must have passed Biology or Bio-Technology instead of chemistry for BE/B-Tech and Bio-Technology) or any other technical vocational courses as one of the optional subjects, with English as a compulsory subject.
- Candidates should have scored at least 45% marks (40% for SC/ ST and OBC candidates) 10+2 Higher Secondary or equivalent examination recognized by State / Central Government with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics Subjects. Aspirants should have passed individually in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- Diploma students can also apply for “Uni-GAUGE- E 2022” entrance exam for admissions into BE/B-Tech courses in Member participating Universities/Institutions
- Those candidates who are going to appear for the qualifying exam in the year 2022 are also eligible.
Uni Gauge 2022 Application Form
Those candidates who want to apply need to fill and submit the application form before the last date. The step-by-step process of application form submission is given below.
- To start the application form submission, you need to visit the official website i.e. unigauge.com.
- On the official website, you will have to register by entering your name, email Id, mobile number, and unique ID Proof.
- The ID proofs accepted are as follows – Voter ID, Passport, Driving License, PAN card, Other Government issued-ID proof (Aadhar Card/ E-Aadhar). You need to need to upload the scan copy of the ID proof.
- Once registered, you may log in by entering the credentials generated during registration.
- After logging in, you will have to upload the required documents (list is given below in the post) and choose the exam for which you are applying.
- Then, in the main application form, you have to provide all the required academic, personal, and contact details.
- All details mentioned on the application form should be correct. Otherwise, the same can get rejected.
- At the time of entering details, you need to give your preference of the exam centre city.
- Next, you will have to pay the required application fee after submitting the form.
- Finally, take a printout of the application form submitted and fee receipt for future requirements.
Documents to be uploaded in the application form
|Signature of Father/ Guardian|
|Unique ID proof of the candidate|
- The application fee is the same for all candidates i.e. Rs. 1500/-
- Candidates can pay the fee online using a credit card, debit card, or internet banking.
- Once the application form submission gets over, the university will upload admit cards.
- To download admit card, candidates will have to enter their registration details.
- The information about the date, time, and venue of examination will be mentioned on the admit card.
- No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall without an admit card.
- It is also necessary to carry a photo ID proof along with the admit card during examination.
Uni Gauge 2022 Exam Pattern
The pattern of the Uni Gauge 2022 examination is given below.
- Mode of examination – Online (Computer-based test)
- Type of questions – Objective type multiple choice questions
- Number of questions – 180 questions
- Duration of examination – 3 hours
- Language of questions – English
- Maximum Marks – 180 marks
- Marking Scheme – Each question will carry 1 mark
- Negative Marking – Not applicable
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Total||180 questions||180 marks|
- Physics – Topics, Oscillations, Kinetic Theory of Gases, Electromagnetic Induction, Motion in a Straight Line, Oscillation & Waves, Work, Energy, and Power, Nuclei, Electrostatic Potential and Capacitance, Electric Charges and Fields, Laws of Motion, Physical World, Kinetic Theory, Waves, Electromagnetic Waves, Communication Systems, System of Particles and Rotational Motion
- Chemistry – Atomic Structure, Chemical Bonding, States of Matter: Gases and Liquids, Thermodynamics, Chemical Equilibrium, Solid State, Solutions, Redox reactions and Electrochemistry, s- Block & p-Block Elements and metallurgy, d and f – Block Elements and Coordination Compounds, Surface Chemistry, Chemical Kinetics, Hydrocarbons, Haloalkanes and Haloarenes, Oxygen-containing Organic compounds, Nitrogen containing Organic compounds, Bio-Molecules, and Polymers
- Mathematics – Calculus, Linear Programming, Matrices, Inverse Trigonometric, Algebra, Mathematical Reasoning, Algebra, Coordinate Geometry, Integrals, Three-dimensional Geometry, Relations and Functions, Statistics and Probability, Determinants, Calculus, Applications of Derivatives, Vectors, Continuity and Differentiability, Probability, Differential Equations, Applications of the Integrals, Vectors And Three-Dimensional Geometry
- The preliminary answer keys of the Uni Gauge 2022 will release soon after the exam.
- With the help of answer keys, aspirants will get a rough idea about the marks they are going to score.
- Candidates will also get an opportunity to challenge any answer key if they are not satisfied.
- The university will declare the final result after considering all the challenges.
- The result will be prepared on the basis of the final merit list.
Uni Gauge 2022 Result
- Candidates will be able to check their results online through the official website.
- Online Score Card will be available under Applicant’s login on the website.
- Candidates should download and obtain a printout of the Online Scorecard.
- The result card will carry information about the subject-wise and total marks scored by candidates.
Admission on the basis of Uni Gauge 2022
- Universities accepting Uni Gauge 2022 scores will prepare a merit list of applicants who have submitted applications to them and conduct an admission process.
- Please note that there is no centralized counselling process.
- If you get your name on the merit list on the university then you have to visit that particular university to complete the counselling process.
- During counselling, admissions are provided after verification of documents and payment of fees.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question – 1: Is it possible to get the examination centre city of my choice?
Answer: Yes, you can get the examination centre city of your choice. You will get the option to enter the name of your preferred city while filling the application form.
Question – 2: Can I practice the computer-based test?
Answer: Yes, authorities will provide mock tests before the main examination.
Question – 3: Will I get the rough sheet at the time of the exam for rough work?
Answer: Yes, the exam invigilator will provide rough sheets to all candidates.
Question – 4: Is the Entrance Test open only to some students of any particular state?
Answer: No, the entrance test is open to all eligible students.
Question – 5: Do I have to pay any fees in case I want to challenge any provisional answer key?
Answer: Yes, you will have to pay Rs. 500/- per answer key in case you want to challenge the same.