Candidates who wish to enroll in the 2-year ANM degree program offered by the nursing colleges of Tripura state need to clear an interview round. The interview is expected to be conducted in the month of October 2024 and will be followed by counseling round. Application form for admission will be released tentatively in the month of September 2024 through online mode. Find complete details related to the Tripura ANM 2024 admission such as important dates, eligibility criteria, interview round, etc from this article below.
Table of Contents
Tripura ANM Admission 2024 Important Dates
The tentative dates related to Tripura ANM 2024 are provided in the table below:
|Release of official notification
|2nd week of August 2024
|Online application form release date
|3rd week of August 2024
|Last date to submit the application form
|4th week of September 2024
|Issue of online admit card
|Last week of September 2024
|Date of interview round
|2nd week of October 2024
|Announcement of result
|2nd week of November 2024
|Beginning of counseling process
|2nd week of December 2024
Tripura ANM 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria prescribed below should only apply for the Tripura ANM 2024 admission:
- Only female candidates can apply for Tripura ANM course.
- Candidates of Indian nationality who are permanent resident of Tripura state are only eligible.
- Age of the candidates must not be more than 17 years as on the date of admission.
- Applicants should have cleared their class 12th exam from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subjects.
- Those in the final year of class 12th who will clear the exam before the counseling process commence are eligible too.
Tripura ANM 2024 Application Form
Candidates can obtain the application form for Tripura ANM 2024 from the official website of Government of Tripura, Directorate of Medical Education www.dme.tripura.gov.in. Before starting the filling of applications, the candidates are required to make sure that they fulfill the prescribed eligibility criteria.
- In the application form, the candidates will have to provide their basic personal and academic details.
- Scanned copies of photograph and signature of the candidates should be uploaded into the application form.
- After all the details are provided into the application form, it can be submitted online by the candidates.
- Upon online submission, the candidate should take a printout of the filled in application form and keep it safe for them for future correspondence.
- Care must be taken to submit the application form within the given time period as late applications will not be considered.
- To complete the process of application, the candidates are required to make payment of a specified amount of application fee.
- Payment of application fee can be done through online mode using net banking/ debit card/ credit card.
Tripura ANM 2024 Admit Card
- The call letter for appearing in the interview round will be uploaded on the official website of the Directorate.
- Call letter can be downloaded by the candidates using their registration details, a few weeks before the commencement of interview.
- After downloading, the candidates are required to take a printout of the admit card and carry it to the interview.
- Only those candidates who carry a valid admit card will be allowed to appear for the interview round.
- Care should be taken to keep the admit card in good condition as damaged or distorted admit cards will not be considered as valid.
Tripura ANM 2024 Result
- The result of Tripura ANM exam will be made available on the official website of the Directorate www.dme.tripura.gov.in.
- Candidates who secure more than the prescribed cut-off marks will be considered as qualified.
- A merit list of qualified candidates will be prepared by the authority and published on the website.
- The list will contain details like name, id, date of birth, father’s name, gender, category and total marks obtained.
- Further process of counseling and admission will be done according to the candidates’ names in the merit list.
Tripura ANM 2024 Counseling
- Detailed information about the counseling process will be intimated to the candidates via the official website of Directorate.
- At the time of counseling, the candidates will be asked to provide their choice for institute and to get their documents verified.
- Candidates must carry all the important documents with them while reporting for the counseling round.
- Once the verification is done successfully, the candidates will be allotted seats as per their choice and merit.
- Further process of admission like taking enrolment, tuition fee payment, etc will be completed at the allotted institute.
The following documents should be carried by the candidates in original and photocopy for verification:
- Registration id proof
- Mark sheet of class 12th exam
- Admit card of class 10th exam
- Permanent Resident of Tripura Certificate (PRTC)
- SC/ ST certificate
- Disability certificate of locomotor 40% to 50%, if applicable
- Appropriate certificate of WESM from Sainik Board
- Passport sized photograph, 4 nos.
Question 1: When should I expect the release of Tripura ANM application form?
Answer: The application form for Tripura ANM application form is expected to be released in the month of August 2024.
Question 2: Is there any admission test conducted to shortlist the candidates for ANM admission?
Answer: No entrance test will be conducted by the Directorate for selecting the candidates for ANM admission and the selection will be done on the basis of their merit in the qualifying exam and an interview.
Question 3: What if I fail to secure admission in the allotted institute within the given time period?
Answer: In such case the candidature of the candidates will be cancelled and they will lose their seat.
Question 4: In case I am unable to appear for the interview on the given date, can I appear for it on any later date?
Answer: No interview will be re-conducted for the candidates who are unable to report for the same on the given date. No request will be entertained in this regard.
Question 5: If I don’t want to appear for the interview, can I get a refund of my application fee?
Answer: No. Once the application fee is submitted, it will not be refunded under any circumstances.
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here