Admission to the ANM courses offered by the nursing colleges of Telangana State is done on the basis of candidates’ merit in the qualifying exam. Candidates who wish to participate in the admission process need to submit their application forms through online mode. No mode other than that is provided for submitting the application. The application form is expected to release in the month of October 2021. Find complete details related to the Telangana ANM 2021 admission process from this post below.
Telangana ANM Admission Important Dates 2021
The table below presents the tentative dates related to Telangana ANM admission 2021:
|Online application form release date||Last week of October 2021|
|Last date to submit the application form||Last week of November 2021|
|Last date for payment of application fee||Last week of November 2021|
|Last date to submit the hard copy of application form at Principals of private nursing schools||Last week of November 2021|
|Beginning of selection process||Last week of November 2021|
|Selection process will be completed by||1st week of December 2021|
|Beginning of ANM classes||2nd week of December 2021|
Telangana ANM Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who fulfill the eligibility conditions mentioned below can apply for the Telangana ANM 2021:
- The candidates should have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December 2021.
- Upper age limit for ANM admission is defined as 30 years as on 31st December 2021.
- For SC/ ST/ BC category candidates, the upper age is relaxable by 5 years.
- The applicants should have cleared their class 12th exam from a recognized board in order to be eligible for Telangana State ANM admission.
- Candidates who are currently studying in class 12th, who will clear the exam before the beginning of counseling process can apply too.
Telangana ANM Application Form 2021
The applicants will be able to obtain the application form for Telangana ANM admission 2021 through the official website of Commissioner of Health & Family Welfare www.chfw.telangana.gov.in. Before filling the application form, the candidates are advised to ensure that they fulfill the prescribed eligibility criteria.
- In the application form, the candidates will have to provide their basic personal details such as name, gender, date of birth, category, domicile, address, phone number, etc.
- Details about the class 12th exam such as year of passing/ appearing, marks obtained, subjects studied, etc will also be asked in the application form.
- Photograph and signature of the candidate in scanned format should be uploaded in the application form as well.
- After providing all the details correctly into the form, the candidates can submit it online.
- A printout of the filled and submitted application form should be sent with copies of important documents to the Principals of private nursing schools.
- A copy of duly filled application form should also be kept by the candidates for future reference.
Photocopies of the following documents should be enclosed with the application form before sending it to Principals of private nursing schools:
- SSC certificate
- Intermediate certificate
- Caste certificate (for ST/ SC/ BC candidates)
- Residential certificate or Study certificate from class VI to X
- Application fee demand draft
- Along with the application form, the candidates need to submit a prescribed amount of application fee.
- The application fee for Telangana ANM admission 2021 will be Rs. 200/- and can be paid through means of demand draft.
- DD should be drawn in favor of Commissioner of Health & Family Welfare, Telangana, Hyderabad, payable at Hyderabad.
Telangana ANM 2021 Merit List
- A merit list of the candidates, who applied successfully for the admission process, will be prepared by the concerned authority.
- The list will be drawn on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in their qualifying exam.
- The list will be released on the official website of the board and can be checked by the candidates from there.
- Further process of counseling and admission of the candidates will be done according to their names in the merit list.
Telangana ANM Counseling 2021
- Candidates whose names are in the merit list will be invited to take part in the counseling process.
- Details regarding the counseling process will be communicated to the candidates through the official website.
- Documents of the candidates will be verified during the counseling and therefore they should report for the counseling with all their original documents.
- Seats will be allotted to the candidates after successful verification of documents and eligibility.
- Allotment will be done according to the ranking of the candidates in the merit list and choice provided by the candidates.
Telangana ANM 2021 Admission
- Those who are allotted a seat need to report to the allotted institute to complete the formalities of admission.
- Candidates can find information regarding the same by visiting the official website of Commissioner of Health & Family Welfare.
- To complete the formalities of admission, the candidates will be asked to pay tuition fee, submit original documents, etc.
- It is advised that the candidates report for the admission process within the prescribed time limit or else their allotted seats will be cancelled.
Telangana ANM FAQs 2021
- What documents do I need to carry with me while reporting for counseling?
Academic certificates of class X & XII, certificate for date of birth, reservation certificates (if applicable), domicile certificate, etc should be carried by the candidates while reporting for document verification.
- Do I need to appear for any entrance exam to be eligible for Telangana ANM 2021?
No entrance exam will be conducted for admissions and admission will be granted on the basis of performance of candidates in class 12th exam.
- How can I get a refund on the application fee?
The application fee once submitted will not be refunded to the candidates under any circumstances.
- Do I need to submit my original documents?
At the time of application submission, the candidates should only send photocopies of the documents. Original documents might be asked to be submitted at the time of admission.
- What happens if an ineligible candidate secures admission through any means?
Candidates who in case succeed in taking admission in ANM colleges by false means will be debarred from the continuation of course once their ineligibility is discovered.