SUIIT M.Tech /MCA/M.Sc Admission 2021: Sambalpur University Institute of Information Technology (SUIIT) will be inviting applications from eligible candidates for admission to Master’s of Technology (M.Tech), Master’s of Computer Applications (MCA) and Master’s of Science (M.Sc) programmes for the academic session 2021-2022. Interested and eligible candidates can apply as per prescribed schedule.
Table of Contents
- M.Tech (Comm. System Engineering) – (2 year), M.Tech (Computer Science & Engineering)
- Master in Computer Application (MCA) – 3 Years
- Master in Science (M.Sc) – 2 years
M.Sc programme is available in three disciplines i.e. M. Sc (Electronics), M. Sc (Bioinformatics), M. Sc. Computer Science
Candidates must satisfy the following eligibility criteria before applying admission to SUIIT M.Tech /MCA/M.Sc admission 2021.
Eligibility criteria for M.Tech courses
- Candidates having B.E./B.Tech in related subjects with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent can apply for admission.
- Candidates holding M. Sc degree in relevant stream with a minimum of 55% or equivalent are also eligible to apply.
- For admission into M.Tech (Computer Science & Engineering), candidates with 55% marks in MCA or equivalent with Mathematics at 12th standard can also apply.
Eligibility criteria for MCA programme
Candidates having B. Sc. (Hons.) in Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics, Statistics, Electronics, and Information Technology with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks can apply.
Candidates with B. Sc (pass)/B.C.A. in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Electronics, Statistics or Information Technology as core subjects along with the minimum of 50% aggregate marks and having Mathematics at 12th level can also apply.
Candidates possessing BCA degree without having Mathematics at 12th standard but Mathematics at BCA level with a minimum of 50% in aggregate are also eligible to apply.
Candidates holding B.E/ B.Tech in any stream with minimum of 50% in aggregate can also apply.
Eligibility for M.SC courses
Candidate should be graduated in concerned subject with scoring minimum qualifying marks.
SUIIT M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc Application Form 2021: How to apply?
Application form for SUIIT M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc Admission 2021 will be available both online as well as offline mode.
Offline Application Process
Candidates can download the application form by clicking on the “Offline Admission Form” tab on the Admissions page. A separate application form must be submitted for each course.
Candidates need to make the payment of Rs. 500.00 (for each form) in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of SUIIT, Sambalpur University payable at SBI, Jyoti Vihar branch can be made at the time of submission of completed application form in all respects.
After filling out the form, affix the photocopies of important documents (photocopies of the entrance exam result, mark sheets/certificates etc.), Bank Draft for amount Rs. 500/- and send it to the following address through speed post:
Director, Sambalpur University Institute of Information Technology (SUIIT), Jyoti Vihar, Burla, Odisha – 768019
Online Application Process
- First, you need to register yourself to get the access of application login page and to fill the form.
- After successful registration, you will be provided a user id and password. Using the same you can log in the application form and can start filling up process.
- You need to provide your personal as well as academic details as per mentioned in the form. Candidates are advised to enter the required details very carefully without any error.
- Each section has to be filled up to go to the next level.
- Choose the course as per your wish
- Upload the scanned copy of recent passport size photograph and signature in given fields as per prescribed format.
- Review the form, before final submission. No change will be allowed after final submission. So, ensure that you have entered/verified all details before submission.
- Click on the “Final Submit” button.
- Once the submission is done, you will be allowed to print the application form.
- After taking print out of the application form, paste photocopies of important documents, Receipt of SBI-Collect/Bank Draft for amount Rs. 500/- and submit it below address via speed post before due date:
Sambalpur University Institute of Information Technology (SUIIT),
Jyoti Vihar, Burla, Odisha – 768019
- Payment of fee can be done through State Bank Collect link available in the official website of SUIIT i.e. www.suiit.ac.in. (On the successful payment of application fee, candidates must submit a copy of the e-receipt with duly signed registration form)
- Payment for application fee can also be done by Demand Draft as will be prescribed in the selection letter
Admit Card will be available on the web for eligible candidates from the month of June 2021 tentatively. Candidates need to visit the university website to download their admit card.
- The admission to M.Tech, M.SC and MCA courses will be done on the basis of written exam, career and viva with 50%, 30%, and 20% weightage, respectively.
- In case of MCA, selection of 50% of seats will be based on OJEE and Equivalent rank.
- For M.Tech admission, preference will be given to students with valid GATE score.
Important dates (Tentative)
|Availability of application forms (Online/Offline)||May 2021|
|End date for submission of online application form||June 2021|
|End date for the receipt of hard copy||June 2021|
|Date of written entrance test for M.Sc courses||June 2021|
|MCA written entrance test date
|M.Tech written entrance test date||June 2021|
|Classes will start from||August 2021|
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here