SUAT 2024 stands for Sharda University Admission Test 2024. It is an entrance exam conducted by Sharda University to shortlist candidates for admission to various UG and PG courses. Through this exam, aspirants can get admission to courses like B.Tech, BCA, MCA, BTech + MBA integrated, B.Com, BBA, etc.
The application form for SUAT 2024 will release in online mode only. Students will be allowed to choose the exam date and time at their convenience through a transparent slot booking process. Go through this post to know the accurate details about the SUAT 2024 exam.
Table of Contents
SUAT 2024 Overview
|Name of the exam||Sharda University Admission Test (SUAT)|
|Exam Authority||Sharda University|
|Course Offered||B.Tech, BCA, MCA, B.Tech + MBA integrated, B.Tech + M.Tech integrated, BBA, B.Com, BBA + MBA integrated, MBA, Journalism & Mass Communication & Design, Integrated Law, BA (Hons) & B.Sc in all disciplines, M.Sc. (Nursing)|
|Examination Mode||Home-Based Online Test|
|Basic Eligibility Criteria||UG Courses – Class 12th PG Courses – Graduation|
Students Exempted from SUAT 2024
Please note that the following students need not take SUAT 2024 examination to get admission into Sharda University.
|Engineering||Candidates with a JEE-Main rank of less than 3 lakhs or UPSEE rank of less than 50000|
|Law||A valid score in CLAT/ LSAT|
|MBA||More than 65% marks in CAT or More than 75% marks in MAT or Cleared XAT|
SUAT Dates 2024
The tentative schedule for SUAT 2024 examination is given in the following table.
|Main Events||Tentative Dates|
|Starting of online application form submission||1st week of January 2024|
|Last date to submit the application form||4th week of May 2024|
|Beginning of the slot booking||1st week of January 2024|
|Releasing the admit card||1st week of June 2024|
|SUAT 2024 Exam Dates||2nd week of June 2024|
|Result Declaration||2nd week of July 2024|
|Starting of Counselling||August 2024|
The eligibility criteria are different for various courses. Candidates can check the basic eligibility criteria applicable to all the courses as given below.
- Applicants must be at least 17 years old as of 31st December 2024
For Under Graduate Courses
- Candidates must have passed class 12th or equivalent exam from a recognized board of education.
For Post Graduate Courses
- Aspirants should have completed graduation from any recognized college/university in India
SUAT 2024 Application Form
The application process for SUAT 2024 will take place online. Check out the complete process to submit the application form explained below.
- To apply for the exam, students must visit the official website and register by providing their basic details.
- Next, you will receive a booking link from the university.
- After that, you must provide your complete personal details, academic qualifications, and contact information in the main application form.
- Apart from the details, aspirants must also upload scanned images of their passport size photograph and signature.
- Students will also be able to book a slot for the exam at their convenience. Remember, you can take this exam either at the Sharda University examination centre or at your home.
- It is also compulsory to pay the necessary application fee while submitting the form.
- Finally, take a printout of the application form submitted and the fee receipt for future requirements.
- The application fee for SUAT is Rs. 1500/- for male candidates and Rs. 1000/- for female candidates.
Mode of fee payment
- Online – Online – Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card
- Demand Draft – Through DD in favour of Sharda University payable at Greater Noida.
- Cash – Through Cash at Sharda University campus / Regional Offices
Note: To pay the fees via DD, you need to write your Name, Father’s Name, Contact Number, and Course opted at the back of the DD and send it to – Admission Cell, Sharda University, Plot No. 32-34, Knowledge Park III, Greater Noida, U.P. – 201306.
- The SUAT Admit Card is a compulsory document that will be generated at the time of exam slot booking.
- It is required to be presented along with one photo ID proof at the time of the exam.
- The admit card contains important details such as the candidate’s name, exam date and time, venue of the exam, and other relevant information.
- It is important for candidates to carefully check the details mentioned on the admit card and inform the authorities in case of any discrepancies.
- Candidates are advised to keep the admit card safely until the completion of the admission process.
SUAT Exam Pattern and Syllabus
The pattern of the SUAT examination 2024 is explained below.
- Examination Mode – Online (Computer-based Test)
- Type of Questions – Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions
- Number of Questions – 150 questions for Engineering and Law and 120 questions for all other courses.
- Duration of the exam – 90 minutes
- Negative Marking – No
|Undergraduate (PCM)||English Communication, General Aptitude, Physics, Maths & Chemistry.|
|Undergraduate (Non-PCM)||General Awareness, English Communication, Logical Reasoning & Critical Thinking & Quantitative Aptitude.|
|Undergraduate (Bio)||English Communication, General Aptitude, Physics, Biology & Chemistry.|
|Post Graduate||General Awareness, Logical Reasoning & Quantitative Aptitude.|
- The SUAT 2024 result will be published online through the official website of Sharda University.
- Students can log in to the website using their credentials to check their marks.
- It is important to note that the minimum qualifying mark for the exam is 35%.
- The result will also be communicated through the official email.
- The merit list will be based on the marks obtained in the exam. So, students who will score good marks will have a higher chance of securing admission.
After SUAT rounds and Admission
- Successful candidates will take part in the personal interview round.
- In the case of MBA aspirants, group discussion is also an evaluation factor.
- After that, the university will prepare a final merit list to grant admission.
- Admission will be provided only after the successful document verification and fee payment.
Frequently Asked Questions
No, personal interview also plays an important part in the selection process.
Yes, you can take this exam from your home.
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here