This notification is for candidates those want to get admission to five and a half year undergraduate MBBS programme offered by Sikkim Manipal University (SMU). This exam will get conducted probably in the first week of May, 2016. Exact date will be updated in this article after the official notification will get released. We welcome you to read this article if you want to gather information such as its application form, important dates, exam pattern, eligibility criteria, admit card, result etc about this exam.
SMU MBBS Important Dates
|SMU MBBS prospectus and application Form can be purchased from||—|
|Last date to submit the application form||—|
|SMU MBBS exam date||—|
|SMU MBBS result will be declared||—|
SMU MBBS Eligibility Criteria
- Interested candidates must have cleared senior/higher secondary exam with subjects namely Chemistry, Physics and Biology/Bio-technology.
- Candidates must pass in all subjects in the 10+2 examination.
- If you belong to general category then you must have acquired at least 50% of marks in PCB and in case you belong to SC/ST/OBC category then the minimum marks in PCB should be acquired by you is 40%.
- Age of candidates should be at least 17 years as on 31st December 2016 in order to apply for this exam.
SMU MBBS Application Form: How to Apply?
Sikkim Manipal University allows candidates to apply for SMU MBBS in both online as well as offline mode. We are explaining here both the modes of application.
Process to Apply for SMU MBBS in online mode
Please go through the process to apply for SMU MBBS exam online:
- If you want to apply online then you’ll have to go through the official website of Sikkim Manipal University.
- Click the specific link for application form and enter all asked information in an appropriate format. Candidates need to fill up the application form very properly.
- Final process is remitting the application fee. The application fee specified by the conducting body is Rs.2000/- which can be paid through credit or debit card.
Process to apply for SMU MBBS in offline mode
Please go through the process to apply for SMU MBBS offline:
- In offline mode, candidates can obtain the SMU MBBS application form along with prospectus after doing the payment of Rs. 600 from the distribution centers situated at various states.
- Candidates will find the application form in the prospectus.
- After obtaining the application form, fill the same and send it along with demand draft of Rs. 2000 to the address mentioned below. Please keep in mind the demand draft should be drawn in fabour of Sikkim Manipal University which is payable at Gangtok.
Admission Officer (Medical Campus),
Sikkim Manipal Institute of Medical Sciences,
5th Mile, Tadong, Gangtok- 737102 (East Sikkim)
SMU MBBS Exam Pattern
Candidates are advised to check SMU MBBS exam pattern specified below:
- The test will be completely a computer based test.
- The test will contain only Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) type questions.
- There will be four alternatives for every question among which candidates need to choose the right answer.
- The test language will be English only.
SMU MBBS Admit Card
In order to obtain the SMU MBBS E-Admit card, candidates need to book an online test slot by using OTBS within specified booking dates. Candidates will find information such as E-Ticket number, exam centre, exam date and time, address, course applied for etc in their admit card. Candidates can download their respective admit from official website and this will be also sent via mail to the candidates.
Feel free to Share your query with us, if any. We will try our level best to revert soon. Thanks