Shiv Nadar University (SNU), Noida has invited application for candidates who’d like to get admission to PhD programmes offered by the Department of Life Sciences, School of Natural Sciences for the upcoming session January 2018. Candidates need to go through this article in order to find out all possible details regarding Shiv Nadar University PhD Life Sciences admission Notification 2018. Major details we are focusing here are its application form, how to apply, eligibility criteria, important dates, selection procedure etc. Explore this article in order to acquire all possible details associated with Shiv Nadar University admission notification 2018.
Table of Contents
Shiv Nadar University Admission Notification 2018 Important Dates
Shiv Nadar University will soon release the official admission notification for PhD Life Science programme. We look forward to providing you all possible updates on Shiv Nadar University Ph.D (Life Science) admission 2018.
Check here Shiv Nadar University admission notification 2018 eligibility criteria and verify your educational qualification, whether you’re eligible or not.
Interested applicants should have completed M.Sc with any branch of Life Sciences along with securing 60% marks or its equivalent grade point.
How to Apply for Shiv Nadar University PhD Admission for Life Sciences Program?
Candidates need to apply in online mode. For the same, then need to visit the official website.
- Thereafter, candidates need to send duly filled application form along with current CV, supporting documents and a non-refundable amount of Rs. 1000/- to Himanshu Ashwal, EA to the HOD Life Sciences, School of Natural Sciences, Shiv Nadar University, NH-91, Teshil Dadri, District Gautam Buddha Nagar, UP 201314 through post.
- Candidates are required to appear for a written test and interview.
- Candidates who have qualified in the specified rounds will be called for the admission.
Selection Procedure for Shiv Nadar University
- Short-listed candidates will be required to demonstrate their knowledge through an on-site written test and interview.
- Candidates who have cleared any of the exams from DBT-JRF, CSIR-UGC NET-JRF, ICMR-JRF or any other Government research fellowship will be preferred and they’ll be exempted from writing the exam and appear for the interview.
Note: Candidates who get admission to PhD programme will get an added advantage of teaching/research assistantships of Rs.35, 000 per month including hostel and tuition fee waiver. This assistantship will be given based on university’s selection criteria.
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here