Shiv Nadar University MBA Admission 2023: Candidates, who are ambitious to build their career in the corporate sector, can apply for the admission in the Shiv Nadar University (SNU), Noida, (UP) to pursue a degree of Master of Business Administration (MBA).
SNU publishes the notification every year on its official website inviting candidates for admission in the University to pursue MBA. Candidates have been provided with instructions and all the necessary guidelines here which should be read by them before they apply online.
In the given write-up, candidates have been given all the details about the eligibility criteria, application form, important dates and admission procedure.
Table of Contents
Important Dates regarding Shiv Nadar University MBA Admission
|Sr.No.||Name of the Events||Date|
|1||The date of Issuing of the Application Forms||To be updated|
|2||Last Date of Submitting the Application Form||To be updated|
|3||Issuing of the Admit Card for Entrance Test||To be updated|
|4||Date of Commencement of the Entrance Exam||To be updated|
|5||Date of the declaration of the result of the Entrance Exam||To be updated|
|6||Last Date of the Completion of the Admission Process||To be updated|
The dates mentioned in the above table are just for general information and they may change as per the discretion of the University.
Eligibility criteria comprise of the most crucial aspects of the examination process which University notifies about the necessary conditions to be fulfilled by the candidates. The details of the eligibility criteria have been given here-
- To pursue the degree of ‘Master of Business Administration’ (MBA), candidates must have completed their Bachelor Degree from any institute or university recognized by the Parliament or State Legislature.
- Only those candidates, who have secured minimum 50% marks in the graduation level examination (three years bachelors degree), will be eligible to apply for the admission.
- The marks attained by the candidates in various national levels MBA/PGDM entrance examinations such as CAT/GMAT/XAT/NMATcan also be considered only of those candidates who have appeared in the mentioned examinations.
Shiv Nadar University MBA Application Form: How to apply?
- All the eligible and interested candidates will have to apply thru the application form which will be available on the official website of the Shiv Nadar University (SNU).
- The official website of the university is ‘www.snu.edu.in’.
- Candidates need to go on the official website of the university and open the link of MBA Application Form.
- In the application form, candidates will have to make the submission of all the details such as their name, address, contact information like mobile number and Email ID.
- Candidates need to be cautious while filling their email ID in the application form as the email ID which is being updated in the application form, must be valid and active.
- The details of the previous educational qualification must also be filled in the application form.
- After filling all the details in the application form, candidates will have to upload their scanned photo and signature in the application form.
- Candidates will have to make the payment of the application fee as well before making the submission of the application form.
Details about the Application Fee
- Candidates will have to make the submission of the application fee of Rs. 1200/- to validate their registration of the application form.
- The application fee will be submitted by the candidates thru the online mode viz. credit card, debit card or net banking.
Admissions to the Global MBA program will be based on a comprehensive evaluation with emphasis on multiple factors such as past academic performance and achievements, relevant work experience, written and verbal communication skills, noteworthy skills and initiatives taken.
- Candidates will have to appear and qualify the entrance examination to be eligible for the admission into SNU to pursue MBA.
- The qualifying marks in the examination will be decided by the university and candidates need to bring more marks in the entrance examination than the qualifying marks to be listed in the final merit.
- The Shiv Nadar University Management Admission Test (SMAT) will be comprised of questions from Quantitative Aptitude, Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning and Verbal and Reading Comprehension.
- Each section of the question paper will be of 40 marks and the candidates’ performance will be based on their expertise in all the three sections. The duration of the entrance examination will be 120 minutes.
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here