S-ILF or Sasakawa-India Leprosy Foundation is offering an opportunity for girls by providing them nursing scholarship. S-ILF is inviting applications from girl candidates who are the residents of self-settled leprosy colonies at Uttar Pradesh, Orissa, Chattisgarh, Maharashtra, Bihar, Jharkhand and West Bengal. The S-ILF Nursing Scholarship for Girls has been offered to support them financially. The S-ILF nursing scholarship will only be provided for the institutes recognized by Indian Nursing Council. There will be no capitation fee payable at the time of admission. Get ready to know more updates related to S-ILF Nursing Scholarship for Girls.
Table of Contents
Eligibility Criteria- S-ILF Nursing Scholarship for Girls
The first thing to go through before filling up an application form is to check the eligibilities required for that. Here we have described the eligibility criteria required for S-ILF Nursing Scholarship for Girls. All the candidates must have fulfilled these eligibility requirements:
- The candidates applying for B.Sc (Basic Nursing) need to pass Higher Secondary exam from a recognized school having Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English as subjects.
- The candidates must have attained the age of 17 years.
- The candidate herself or at least one of her parent must have leprosy and must be living in the self-settled colony of leprosy.
- The scholarship will only be provided to any one candidate from a family in one year, however next the candidate can apply for the scholarship.
- Only those candidates are eligible who are starting their study or course in first year of academic session 2018-19.
- The candidates who have earned the scholarship from any other organization will not be accepted by S-ILF.
Important Dates- S-ILF Nursing Scholarship for Girls
As far as the key dates for S-ILF Nursing Scholarship for Girls are concern, it includes the closing date for the submission of application forms.
- Opening date of application form: May 2021
- Closing date for submission of application forms: May 2021
Payment of Scholarship- S-ILF Nursing Scholarship for Girls
The candidates selected for S-ILF Nursing Scholarship for Girls will be paid these expenses- tuition fees, admission fee, mess fee and hostel expenses. These fees will be paid directly to the institutes. The maximum limit for financial support provided to a candidate will be approximately Rs. 88,000/- on annual basis which includes all the accommodations mentioned above.
The selected candidates for scholarship will also get a stipend of Rs. 1000/- on monthly basis for their extra requirements. The maximum amount of scholarship provided to each selected candidate will be approximately Rs. 4,00,000/- for 4 years program. If the institution\college fee is more than this amount then the applicant selected for scholarship has to do the arrangements for their extra expenses.
Application Form- S-ILF Nursing Scholarship for Girls
The S-ILF Nursing Scholarship for Girls is an opportunity given for those who want to achieve some goal in their career but due to financial issues unable to do the same. S-ILF provides scholarship to those students to help achieving their goal. The application procedure for the scholarship may start from May 2021.
The interested candidates have to apply for scholarship on the prescribed forms. The application forms will be available at the website of S-ILF www.silf.in. You can also get the application form from a State Leader of Association of People Affected by Leprosy (APAL). On getting the application form, you need to fill the same completely. The duly filled application forms (including annexure II) along with self-attested documents have to be sent at S-ILF office on or before May 2021.
In you are already been selected for admission then you have to submit the proof of admission in an Indian Nursing Council recognized institute. If an applicant is still seeking admission then she need to fill up Annexure I to apply for scholarship.
Documents to attach with application form- S-ILF Nursing Scholarship for Girls
The applicants need to send self-attested documents along with the application form. These documents are-
- 3 passport size photographs of a candidate
- Self-attested photocopies of these documents- Birth certificates, mark sheets of Secondary and Higher Secondary examination.
- Copy of leprosy certificate (treatment certificate from where got the treatment OR certificate from District Leprosy Officer OR Disability Certificate mentioning Hansen’s disease/leprosy). Any photograph will not be entertained.
- Copy of admission letter that has been issued by the institute you are selected OR else copy of Annexure-I.
- Copy of a reference letter received from colony leader (Annexure II) which certifies that the applicant is living in the colony and is the only applicant from her family.
Selection Procedure- S-ILF Nursing Scholarship for Girls
All the candidates applied for S-ILF Nursing Scholarship for Girls will be listed in the order on merit basis as per the last Board exam. The selection committee will check the merit list and select the top 10 candidates from the list to provide scholarship. If an applicant refuses to accept the scholarship due to any reason then the scholarship will be shifted to the next eligible students available in the merit list.
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here