RMLAU, Faizabad UG/PG Admission 2021: Ram Manohar Lohia Avadh University (RMLAU), Faizabad invites applications from all interested and eligible Indian Nationals to pursue the undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
RMLAU offers many UG and PG courses and all the eligible candidates can apply for their desired courses. The details have been given in the write-up and all the aspiring candidates can read the instructions and can apply for the admission into RMLAU for the session starting from 2021-2022.
Table of Contents
Important Dates regarding the RMLAU, Faizabad UG/PG Admission 2021
The dates given in the below table are tentative and may change as per the discretion of the University.
|Sr.No.||Name of Events||Date|
|1||The date of Issuing of the Application Forms||May 2021|
|2||Last Date of Submitting the Application Form||June 2021|
|3||Issuing of the Admit Card for Entrance Test||June/July 2021|
|4||Date of Commencement of the Entrance Exam||July 2021|
|2||Date of publication of the Merit List||July 2021|
|3||Last Date of the Completion of the Admission Process||July/August 2021|
Courses Offered by the University
There are number of courses which are offered by the university and candidates can choose the subject which they want to pursue the degree in as per their choice and their educational background.
Candidate needs to fulfill the eligibility criteria before they apply for the admission into the RMLAU to pursue the UG or PG courses.
- In the tables which have been given below, candidates have been given all the necessary educational qualification which candidates should possess to apply for the admission.
- Candidates, who wish to apply for the admission, need to apply thru the application form and the application form will be available online on the official website of the university.
- Candidates need to fill all the details in the application form as asked such as their name, date of birth, contact information like address and mobile/phone number.
- After filling all the details in the application form, candidates need to submit the application fee thru offline mode.
- Candidates now need to take the printout of the application form.
- Now, attach the certificates of the educational qualification and candidates, who belong to the SC/ST category, will have to attach the caste/community certificate along with the application form.
- After attaching all the documents, send the application form to the Registrar’s Office of the University before the form submission date.
Details about the Application Fee
- Candidates will have to make the payment of the application fee before the application form is taken out to be printed.
- The application fee for the entire courses will be Rs. 550 and if any candidate applies for more than one course, he will have to fill the separate application form and will have to pay the additional application fee as well.
- The application fee can be paid online thru the credit card, debit card or net banking.
- The Application fee can also be paid thru the offline mode with the challan form generated while filling the application form.
- Candidates’ selection will be made on the basis of the result of the entrance examination.
- The entrance examination will be conducted by the university and there will be separate examination for separate courses.
- On the basis of the marks attained by the candidates in the entrance examination, the merit list will be made.
- On the basis of the merit list candidates will be given admission in the university.
- The final admission may depend on the result of the candidates and also on the number of seats available in the university.