RGIPT M.Tech Admission 2021- Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology is offering admission to M.Tech programme based on GATE exam score; however candidates will have to appear for a written test/interview. Application form in the prescribed format will be accessible from March 2021 onward. Candidates can check all important details about RGIPT M.Tech admission 2021 from the post below.
Table of Contents
The university offers M.Tech programme in following two subjects:
- Petroleum Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
RGIPT M.Tech Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility for Petroleum Engineering
For admission to M.Tech programme in Petroleum Engineering candidates should have a four year duration B.E/B.Tech degree in Petroleum, Production, Petrochemical, Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical, Civil Engineering, Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering with obtaining at least 60% marks or 6.0 CPI (55% marks or 5.5 CPI for SC/ST category students) and a valid GATE exam score.
Eligibility for Chemical Engineering
Candidates should have B.Tech/B.E qualification in Chemical or Petrochemical Engineering with obtaining 60% marks or 6.0 CPI (55% marks or 5.5 CPI for SC/ST category students) and a valid GATE score.
All shortlisted candidates will be further called to attend a written test and/or interview. Selection of candidates will be made through written test performance, GATE score, interview and previous educational background.
RGIPT M.Tech Admission 2021 Important Dates (tentative)
Below, we are listing all important dates related RGIPT M.tech admission 2021. The dates are tentative and subject to change as per the university discretion.
|Sl. No.||Test Events||Dates|
|1.||Application process will start from||March 2021|
|2.||Deadline to submit application form||June 2021|
|3.||List of candidates called for written test/interview will be declared||July 2021|
|4.||Written test and/or interview will be held||July 2021|
|5.||Result would be declared||July 2021|
|6.||Admission offer acceptance||July 2021|
|7.||Registration date||July 2021|
|8.||Commencement of classes||August 2021|
RGIPT M.Tech admission Application form: How to Apply?
Candidates need to do the payment of requisite fee before they start filling the application form:
- For General and OBC category: Rs.400/-
- For SC/ST/PH: Rs. 200/-
Payment of requisite amount can be done either through e-challan or online via SBI Collect.
- Candidates need to log-in at the official admission portal with reference no. of payment, your name, date of birth and mobile number.
- You need to provide your personal and academic info.
- Enter your GATE exam score and related details as well.
- Now upload your recent passport size photograph with file size less than 20 KB.
- Submit your application and take printout of the same.
List of shortlisted candidates will be first declared on the basis of their GATE score and thereafter they will be called for a written test/interview at Rae Bareli. Selection will be made through the overall performance of candidates.
List of Documents Need to Bring at the Time of Interview
- Your GATE exam score card (self-attested).
- Original and photocopies of class 10th and 12th mark sheets and certificates.
- Original and photocopies of Graduation degree marks sheet of the 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th
- Work experience, if any.
- Original and photocopy of category certificate.
- OBC category candidates need to bring a non-creamy layer certificate and a self-declaration form signed by candidates.
- Original and photocopy of the Physically handicapped certificate.
- Four latest passport size photograph (as similar you’ve affixed in the application form).
- Employer consent and Sponsorship certificate need to be sent for the sponsored candidate.
Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology,
Ratapur Chowk, Rae Bareli, U.P.-229316, India
Ph: 0535-2704258, 2704244
Mobile No: 8765985540
Email : [email protected]