The Punjab State Board of Technical Education & Industrial Training, Chandigarh will conduct Punjab JET 2024 to select candidates for admissions into diploma courses. The courses will be offered by the different polytechnic institutes situated in the state of Punjab. No entrance exam will be conducted and the enrollment will be granted on the basis of marks scored in the qualifying exam.
The interested and eligible candidates can apply online for Punjab JET 2024 most probably from August 2024. The admissions are open to the candidates all over the country but only for the 15% seats. 85% seats will be reserved for the candidates belonging to Punjab state. In this article, the complete details related to Punjab JET such as application form, eligibility criteria, admission process, etc are given.
Table of Contents
Punjab JET 2024 Overview
|Name of the exam
|Punjab JET 2024
|Punjab Joint Entrance Test
|Who conducts the exam?
|Punjab State Board of Technical Education & Industrial Training, Chandigarh
|Mode of application
|Mode of exam
|No entrance test, admission would be based upon merit
Punjab JET 2024 Important Dates
Check below the dates related to Punjab diploma admission 2024:
|Availability of application form
|Last date for application form submission
|Release of merit list
|Commencement of 1st round of counseling
|Allotment of seats
|Reporting to the allotted institute
|Commencement of 2nd round of counseling
|Allotment of seats
|Reporting to the allotted institute
|Third round of counseling
|Beginning of classes
Punjab JET 2024 Application Form
The application form for Punjab diploma admission 2024 will be released in online mode. The candidates will be able to fill and submit their application by visiting the official website. The interested candidates can start filling their Punjab JET application form from the month of August 2024.
- To fill the form, the candidates will have to provide their basic personal and educational details.
- The candidates will also have to upload their photograph and signature in the form in scanned format.
- After that, the candidates can submit the duly-filled application form along with the required application fee.
- The registration fee will be Rs. 550/- and the payment can be done in online mode.
- The process of application must be completed before the last date as forms submitted after that will not be considered.
- Application form with incorrect or incomplete information will also be liable for rejection.
- The candidates must keep a hard copy of the filled-in application form along with them in case of future reference.
Punjab JET 2024 application fee is Rs.500/-. One can make payment of application fee using online as well as offline mode through debit card, credit card, internet banking. One can also make payment using the demand draft.
Punjab JET 2024 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates must fulfill the following eligibility criteria for Punjab JET 2024:
- The candidates should have passed their matriculation (class 10th) or equivalent exam from a recognized board.
- For admission to 3-year diploma course offered by Punjab Aircraft Maintenance Engineering College, a pass in 10+2 exam is required.
- A pass in Mathematics, Science and English at class 10th is mandatory for admission.
- To be eligible for the reserved 85% seats, the candidate should be a resident of Punjab.
- Those who have passed their matriculation from an institution/ school affiliated to Punjab School Education Board/ CBSE/ ICSE/ National Open School situated in Punjab are also eligible for the reserved 85% seats.
Punjab JET 2024 Merit List
- To shortlist the candidates for counseling process, a Punjab JET 2024 merit list will be prepared.
- The list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained by them in the qualifying exam (class 10th or 12th, as required).
- The candidates will be able to check the merit list by visiting the official website probably in the 2nd week of September 2024.
Punjab JET 2024 Counseling
- The counseling will commence in online mode tentatively from the 2nd week of June 2024.
- During counseling, the candidates will be allowed to provide choices for trade and institution for admission.
- Different rounds of counseling will be held according to the number of candidates shortlisted for admission.
- After each round of counseling, seat will be allotted to the candidates and the seat allotment result will be published on the website.
- The candidates whose names appear in the result will have to visit the allotted institute for admission.
Punjab JET 2024 Admission Process
- Candidates who are allotted seats after counseling will have to report to the institute with all important documents.
- The documents of the candidates will be verified before offering them the final admission.
- The candidates will also have to pay the tuition and other required fees.
- After a successful verification and fee payment, the admission of the candidates will be considered as final.
- Those who fail to physically report to the allotted institute will forfeit their seat and their candidature will be canceled.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question 1: Who will organize the Punjab JET 2024?
Answer: Punjab JET 2024 will be conducted by the Punjab State Board of Technical Education & Industrial Training, Chandigarh.
Question 2: Will there any entrance test for Punjab polytechnic admission 2024?
Answer: No entrance test, admissions would be based upon merit in the qualifying exam.
Question 3: When will Punjab jet application release?
Answer: It will release in August 2024.
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here