Panjab University conducts Management Entrance Test (MET) for admission to MBA programmes at “University Institute of Applied Management Sciences (UIAMS)”. The exam is likely to be conducted in June 2022 and the application form might be available from February 2022. Candidates, who appeared in the exam, they may check their respective result in July 2022. The direct link would be provided on the given date.
University Institute of Applied Management Sciences (UIAMS) offers MBA programme in the following disciplines:
- Retail Management
- T. & Telecommunications Management
- Banking and Insurance Management
- Infrastructural Management
- Hospital Management
- Pharmaceutical Management
PU MET 2022 Important Dates
Aspirants can check all important dates related PU MET 2022 from the below table. All the dates mentioned in the below table are updated based on its official notification.
|Application form to be accessible from||February 2022|
|Last date for the submission of application form||June 2022|
|Fee deposit deadline||June 2022|
|Deadline for uploading signature, photograph and other details||June 2022|
|Editing info about signature, photograph and other information||June 2022|
|Deadline for the receipt of copy of filled application form with required documents at UIAMS through speed post/registered post or by hand||June 2022|
|Admit card to be available from||June 2022|
|Date of examination||June 2022|
|Result to be announced by||June 2022|
- 85% weightage will be given to the entrance test.
- Duration of the test– 2 hours
- Type of Questions– Multiple choice questions
- Major subjects from which questions are to be asked in the exam– General Knowledge; Data interpretation and problem-solving; Economics and Business Environment Awareness; Numerical Ability; Verbal Ability/ Reasoning and English Comprehension.
- Language mode of the exam will be English only.
- For every correct response, 1 mark will be awarded to candidates. Negative marking rule will be applicable to every wrong attempt.
PU MET 2022 Application Form: How to Apply?
The application form will be available online from the official website from February 2022. The step-wise instructions for PU MET 2022 are provided below:
- Application form for PU MET will be accessible in online mode most probably from February 2022.
- Candidates need to fill the necessary details in order to generate fee payment challan.
- Thereafter candidates can deposit the fee at SBI branch.
- Now they need to log in and upload requisite documents.
- Take a printout of the filled application form and send the same to the authority through registered post.
PU MET 2022 admit card will be downloaded from the official web link of Panjab University in March 2022 tentatively. Candidates must produce their admit card at the exam center, failing to do will restrict them from appearing in the test.
Applicants will be first shortlisted based on their performance in the written test. Thereafter, all shortlisted candidates will be called to attend the interview process held at University Institute of Applied Management Sciences (UIAMS).
Final selection of candidates will be done based on their performance in written test, group discussion, and the interview round.
- WRITTEN TEST (MET): 85%
- GROUP DISCUSSION: 7.5%
- PERSONAL INTERVIEW: 7.5%