Number of Seats
- 50 (General- 30;SC-08;PH;01;NRI-08)
- PHARMACY & B.SC. (HONS. SCHOOL)
Paper Pattern for B.Pharamcy & B.Sc (Hons School)
- Language mode of the exam will ne English only.
- There will 2 marks for each correct answer.
- 25 marks deducted in case of one wrong answer.
- All questions need to be answered in OMR answer sheet.
- 30 minutes of additional time would be provided for candidates who are either visually handicapped/ physically handicapped.
- Pattern of the paper
|Papers||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks||Exam duration|
|Paper I||Physics||60||120||70 minutes|
|Paper II||Chemistry||60||120||70 minutes|
|Paper III||Biology||60||120||70 minutes|
|Paper IV||Mathematics||60||120||70 minutes|
|Paper V||Biotechnology||60||120||70 minutes|
|Paper VI||Computer Science||60||120||70 minutes|
Paper Pattern for BHMS
There will be there papers involved namely Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
Roll Number Slip
If you have successfully completed the application procedure then you can obtain your roll number and exam centre name online from its official website. Candidates need to download the roll number slip from the official website only, no physical communication in this regards will be done.
The approximate amount, candidates will be required to pay at the time of admission in the following ways:
Panjab University, Chandigarh will release the tentative date for declaring the result shortly. The university may change this date. All updates in this regards will be updated here in this article, therefore candidates are advised to keep visiting this page for further updates.
In case you are going through some sort of troubles then we recommend you to contact to the respective person by following the contact details furnished. Below specified contact details are official in nature.