The candidates who will be appearing in the PESSAT test 2022 must carry their admit card to the center. The PESSAT Admit Card 2022 will be released in online mode and the candidates can download if after the slot booking. The details about the exam, center and schedule, will be communicated to the candidates through the admit card. The admit card for B.Tech will be released in April and for other courses, in January. The candidates must note that the admit card will be released in online mode and will not be sent through post or courier.
|For B.Tech||For other courses|
|Last date for application||April 2022 (for candidates from outside Bengaluru)|
April 2022 (for candidates taking PESSAT in Bangalore)
|Beginning of slot booking & availability of admit card||April 2022||January 2022|
|PESSAT date||May 2022||January 2022 to July 2022|
Slot Booking and Admit Card
- The process of slot booking will start from April for B.Tech PESSAT and from January for all other PESSAT.
- The candidates will be able to download their admit card after the slot booking.
- To perform the slot booking, the candidates will have to visit the official website of the PES University.
- The candidates will then have to login using their registration id/ email id to book the slot for the exam.
- After the booking of the slot is complete, the candidates can download the admit card.
- The candidate should take printout of the admit card and must keep it safe to be carried to the exam center.
- Multiple printout should be taken to avoid the loss of admit card.
Details on the Admit Card
- The PESSAT admit card 2022 will consist of the important details related to the candidates and the exam.
- The candidates’ details include name of the candidate, roll number, date of birth, gender, etc.
- The exam details include center venue address, date of exam and time of exam.
Key Points related to PESSAT Admit Card 2022
- The admit card will be available automatically after the slot booking is over.
- No candidate will be allowed entry into the exam hall without a valid admit card.
- Admit card must not be tampered in any way as damaged admit card will not be considered valid.
- The admit card must be preserved till the whole process of admission is complete.
- The candidate must report to the exam center as per the details mentioned in the admit card.
- The admit card will only be available on the official website.