Osmania University conducts the Telangana State Education Common Entrance Test in order to select the candidates for admission to the B.Ed. Course. Those candidates who want to apply for this exam need to fill and submit the application form before the last date. The application form will release in online mode through the official website. It is expected that the application process will begin in the month of February 2021. Aspirants must check the eligibility criteria carefully before submitting the application form. In this post, all the necessary details related to the Osmania University B.Ed. Application Form 2021 is provided.
The important dates related to the Osmania University B.Ed. Application process 2021 are given below.
|Main Events||Tentative Dates|
|Starting of the application form submission||Last week of February 2021|
|Last date to submit application form without late fees||3nd week of June 2021|
|Last date to submit application form with Rs. 500/- late fees||3rd week of June 2021|
|Last date to submit application form with Rs. 1000/- late fees||4th week of June 2021|
|Last date for the application form submission with Rs. 2000/- late fees||3rd week of August 2021|
How to apply?
The application form for Osmania University B.Ed. will be made available in online mode only. Those who want to apply may check the complete application process explained below.
1st Step – Application Fee Payment
- First of all, candidates need to click on the “Application Fee Payment” button to be available on the home page of the official website.
- The payment verification webpage will appear on your screen as soon as you click on the “Application Fee Payment” button.
- On this page, you need to fill out the following details.
- Qualifying exam hall ticket number
- Candidate’s name
- Date of birth
- Mobile number
- Mobile number mentioned above is my – self, father, mother, or relatives number
- Alternate mobile number
- Email ID
- Physically challenged (PH)
- Payment Type
- Click on the “Proceed to payment” button once you are done with filling all the details in the respective field.
- In the next step, candidates have to pay the necessary application fee using a debit card, credit card, or net banking.
- After the successful payment of the application fee, your payment reference ID will be generated.
2nd Step – Know your application fee payment
- On the home page of the official website, you need to click on the “Know your payment status” button.
- Next, fill out the “Qualifying examination hall ticket number” and Mobile number in the appropriate field.
- After that, you have to click on the “Check payment status” button.
- The status of the fee payment should be shown as “Success”.
3rd Step – Fill the application form
- Once, you are done with Checking payment status, you need to enter the payment reference ID, qualifying examination hall ticket no., mobile number, date of birth and click on the “Proceed to fill application” button.
- After that, you have to fill the following details.
- Candidate’s Details: Candidate’s name, Father’s name, Mother’s name, Date of birth, Ration Card number, Aadhar card number, Birth state, Birth District, Gender, etc.
- Category: OC, BC_A, BC_B, BC_D, BC_E, SC, ST, and caste certificate number.
- Do you belong to EWS (Economically Weaker Section)
- Special Reservation Category: National Cadet Corps (NCC), Children of Armed Personnel (CAP), Sports & Games.
- Local Area: OU, AU, SVU, Non-local.
- Non-Minority/ Minority
- Annual income of parents (Rs.): Below one lakh, Above one lakh and below two lakh, or more than two lakh. Also need to enter “Income Certificate Number”
- Candidate’s Bank Details: Name as in Bank Account, Account Number, IFSC Code.
- Address: House No., Village/ Street/ Locality, Mandal/ Town/ City, District, State, Pin Code, Mobile Number, Alternate Mobile Number, Telephone Number (Landline), Email ID.
- Methodology/ Entrance Exam: Mathematics, Physical Science, Biological Science, Social Studies, English, and other languages.
- Qualifying Examination
- BA (Oriental Languages)
- B.E/ B.Tech
- MA English
- Any other Eligible degree
- Subjects studied at the degree level
- Hall Ticket Number of the qualifying examination
- Year of app./ passing the qualifying examination
- Do you have intermediate or equivalent (10+2)
- Place of Study
- Details of Common Entrance Test
- Medium of Test: English & Telugu, English & Urdu, Telugu, Urdu, Hindi, Arabic, Marathi, Sanskrit.
- Regional Test Centre: Preference 1, Preference 2, Preference 3, Preference 4.
4th Step – Upload photograph and signature
- After that, candidates have to upload the scanned images of their photograph and signature.
- The details of the scanned images are as follows.
- The photograph should be in JPG/ JPEG format.
- The size of the photograph must be less than 50 KB.
- The signature should be in JPG/ JPEG format.
- The size of the photograph must be less than 30 KB.
5th Step – Preview/ Submit Application Form
- After uploading the images, aspirants must click on the “Preview/ Submit” button.
- Then, check the details filled in the application form through preview.
- In case all the details are correct, then you must click on the “Confirm/ Freeze” button.
- Now, an application form number will appear on your screen.
- In the next step, you should click on the “Print Application” button and take a printout of the application form submitted for future references.
- The application fees for the candidates of different categories are as follows.
- General/ OBC: Rs. 650/-
- SC/ ST/ PH: Rs. 450/-
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here