NPAT BBA Exam Pattern 2021: NMIMS University has prescribed exam pattern for NPAT BBA. Candidates who are appearing in this exam they must be aware of its paper pattern. In this post, I’m sharing here details related to NPAT BBA exam. Build an ideal preparation strategy after collection information related to the exam pattern and syllabus of NPAT BBA.
- The test paper consists of three sections. The total number of questions asked in the exam is 150.
- All questions will be objective type multiple choice questions.
- The question paper has three major parts titled Proficiency in English language, Reasoning & General Intelligence and Quantitative & Numerical Ability.
- ¼ marks will be deducted for every incorrectly attempted question.
- Type and difficulty level of the test will be as similar to SAT pattern.
Distribution of Question
|Sl. No||Section||Number of questions|
|1.||Proficiency in English language||50|
|2.||Quantitative & Numerical Ability||50|
|3.||Reasoning & General Intelligence||50|
Having information regarding exam pattern will help you to understand the pattern of question paper you are going to face in the exam. Build your exam preparation strategy by following the syllabus and exam pattern of NPAT BBA 2021.