NIMS University invites application for admission to MD/MS/MDS Courses. The last date for submitting the application form is January 2016 (tentative) and exam will be held in the last week of January 2016 (tentative). You can find details for NIMS University Pre PG Medical and Dental Exam 2016 such as application form availability, last date to submit the application form, eligibility criteria, exam date, exam pattern, result etc from this article.
Admissions will be done based on NEET PG score.
NIMS University Pre PG Medical and Dental Exam
Eligibility Criteria for MD/MS
The minimum eligibility criteria for admission to MD/MS course is MBBS degree. Besides, candidates must have completed one year of necessary rotator internship after clearing their final year MBBS exam till 31st March, 2016. Candidates also hold a provisional or permanent registration with either State Medical Council or Medical Council of India.
Eligibility Criteria for MDS
The minimum eligibility criteria for admission to MDS course is pass in BDS exam. Besides, candidates must have completed one year of necessary rotator internship after clearing their final year BDS exam till 31st March, 2016. Candidates also hold a provisional or permanent registration with either State Dental Council or Dental Council of India.
- Candidates can get the application form along with information brochure from “NIMS University, Shobha Nagar (Jaipur-Delhi Highway), Jaipur-303121” by submitting the demand draft of amount Rs. 3,000/-(should be drawn in favour of NIMS University, Jaipur and payable at Jaipur). Or,
- Candidates can also request for the application form and information brochure. In such case they will have to pay the amount of Rs. 3,200/-. Or,
- Candidates can download the application form from the official website of NIMS university i.e. nimsuniversity.org. After downloading the application form candidates are first required to fill up that form and then send the same to the address specified below along with requisite application fee.
Sobha Nagar, Jaipur-Delhi Highway,
Important Instruction for Filling up the Application Form
- Candidates must follow all the instructions furnished on the information brochure.
- Candidates don’t need to fill up more than one application.
- Enter only genuine details while filling up the application form.
- Fill up the application form in English language only.
- Candidates also need to paste a recent color photograph duly signed by the candidate.
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here