NIIT University Rajasthan M.Tech (Cyber Security) Admission: Applications will be invited by NIIT University (NU) for admission to NIIT University M.Tech admission for the academic year 2022-23. Candidates seeking admission to M.Tech programme in Cyber Security discipline can apply as per the prescribed schedule. In this post, we are listing all important details regarding NIIT University Rajasthan M.Tech admission.
NIIT University Rajasthan M.Tech (Cyber Security) Admission Important Dates (Tentative)
|Application form will be available from||February 2022|
|End Date to Apply||May 2022|
|NU admission test||June 2022|
Candidates must satisfy the prescribed eligibility criteria before applying admission to NIIT University M.Tech Cyber Security programme. The eligibility conditions are listed below:
- Candidates should have obtained a minimum of 60% marks in class 10th and class 12th Board examinations.
- Candidates should have done Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in relevant stream with scoring minimum of 60% marks.
- Candidates having Master’s Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications or IT or Statistics/ Mathematics can apply.
- Candidates pursuing or appearing in the final year of qualifying examination are also eligible to apply.
- Professional with applicable experience can also apply.
- The age limit of candidates will be 28 years as on first June of the calendar year.
NIIT University Rajasthan M.Tech (Cyber Security) Application Form: How to apply?
NU M.Tech Cyber Security programme admission application form will be available online. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for NU M.Tech cyber security admission online by using below steps.
- Go to the official website and first do your registration (by clicking on Create Account) with the mandatory details and enter your email id to generate the password.
- Fill all the important fields as mentioned in the application form as per the instructions were given.
- Forms with incorrect and incomplete details will not be considered.
- On successful submission of duly filled in online application form, you will receive an online application number. Please keep this application number for future reference.
Applicants will be shortlisted for the personal interview and group discussion based on their performance in the NIIT University admission entrance test. The final merit list will be made on the basis of total marks obtained in the admission test, the score of the interview and other credentials of an applicant.
The NU uses different criteria for selection of candidates as listed below:
- Filling up and submission of the Application form
- NIIT University Admission Test / GATE score 700 or better (GATE in Computer Science and Information Technology (CS) in the present or previous year will only be considered)
- Personal Interview
- Background verification for shortlisted applicants