The faculty of Education, North Bengal University is the authority responsible for managing NBU B.Ed. admission 2023. The admission will be provided on the basis of previous academic performances of the candidates. There will not be any B.Ed entrance exam conducted in order to shortlist the candidates. Those who are looking to apply need to fill and submit the application form in online mode. It is expected that the application process will begin in the month of May 2023. It is important for aspiring candidates to check the eligibility criteria carefully before submitting the application form. In this article, we are going to provide all the necessary details related to NBU B.Ed. Admission 2023.
Table of Contents
NBU B.Ed. Admission 2023 Important Dates
The tentative dates regarding the NBU B.Ed. Admission 2023 are given in the table below.
|Main Events||Tentative Dates|
|Starting of online application form submission||May 2023|
|Last date to submit the application form in online mode||May 2023|
|Releasing of 1st provisional merit list for admission||May 2023|
|Date of verification of the documents||May 2023|
|Beginning of the admission process||May 2023|
NBU B.Ed. Admission 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Interested candidates who are seeking the University of North Bengal B.Ed. Admission 2023 must meet the eligibility criteria given below.
- The age of an aspirant at the time of admission should not exceed 35 years.
- The candidate should have a Bachelor Degree and /or master degree or equivalent qualification with minimum 50% marks (45% for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH category) from a recognized institute or university in India.
- Please note that there Bachelor Degree and /or master degree or equivalent qualification with a minimum of 50% marks (45% for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH category) from a recognized institute or university in India.
- In case a candidate has an honours degree then the percentage of marks will be determined on the basis of marks received in honours subjects.
NBU B.Ed. Admission 2023 Application Form
The complete application process of NBU B.Ed. Admission 2023 will take place in online mode. In order to begin the application process, candidates need to visit the official website. Given below are the details of application form submission.
- To begin the application process, candidates have to visit the official website.
- On the official website, applicants need to register by entering their phone number and email ID.
- Once the registration process gets completed, the aspirants have to sign-in and fill all the required details in the application form.
- The details entered in the application form must be correct. Otherwise, the application form might get rejected.
- In addition to the details, candidates have to upload the scanned images of their passport size photograph and signature.
- Next, the candidates have to pay the necessary application fee as per their category.
- Finally, aspirants must take a printout of the application form submitted for future requirements.
Note: Teachers of recognized Secondary Schools having at least 2 years of teaching experience and necessary qualifications need to apply through the District Inspector of Schools (Secondary) for being considered as a Deputed applicant.
The application fees for the candidates of different categories are as follows.
- General and OBC candidates: Rs. 600/-
- SC and ST candidates: Rs. 300/-
Mode of payment: The application fee can be paid online using a credit card, debit card, or net banking. Alternatively, fees can also be paid offline using a bank challan.
- The university will release the merit list of the candidates shortlisted for admission once the application form submission gets over.
- The merit list will be published on the official website of the university.
- Those candidates who will get their names in the merit list will be allowed to participate in the counseling process.
- Please note that the merit list will be prepared on the basis of the academic performances of the candidates.
- For deputed candidates, the length of active services will also be considered for the creation of the merit list.
NBU B.Ed. Admission 2023 Counselling
- Those candidates who will get their names in the merit list will be allowed to take part in the counseling process.
- During the counseling process, the rest of the admission formalities will take place.
- The university will also verify the documents at the time of the counseling. So, it is compulsory for all the candidates to carry their original documents while reporting for the counseling process.
- The seats will be allotted on the basis of the merit list.
- To confirm the admission, candidates have to get their documents verified and pay the admission fees.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question – 1: How many seats are reserved for the deputed candidates?
Answer: Out of the total available seats, 20% seats are reserved for the deputed candidates.
Question – 2: Is there any entrance exam for b.ed. admission at NBU?
Answer: No, there will not be any entrance exam. The selection will be based on academic merit.
Question – 3: Can I get the offline printed application form from the university campus?
Answer: No, the application form will not be available in offline mode.
Question – 4: What is the maximum age for NBU B.Ed. Admission 2023?
Answer: The age of a candidate should not exceed 35 years at the time of admission.
Question – 5: What documents will be required at the time of the counseling?
Answer: The candidates must carry the following document while reporting at the counseling center.
- Self-Attested copy of print out of the application.
- All original documents in support of the information provide and claims made in the aplication form (mark sheets, certificates, etc.)
- M.C/ G B Permission (For Deputed candidates).
- Receipt of application fee payment
- Passport size photographs, etc.
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here