Mumbai MBBS/BDS Admission 2021: Mumbai, which is the capital city of the state of Maharashtra, have various medical institutes which offer admission in the MBBS and BDS programme. Candidates can apply for admission in the institutes to pursue MBBS or BDS programme. The medical institutes located in the city of Mumbai offers admission on the basis of the score obtained by the candidates in the NEET exam.
In the post, candidates can get all the information about the Mumbai MBBS/BDS Admission 2021 and the related details about the Application form, Eligibility Criteria, and admission process.
Table of Contents
|S.No.||Name of the events||Date assigned (tentative)|
|1.||Release date of notification||
Dates will be updated when available
|2.||Date for application form submission|
|3.||Last date for application form submission|
|4.||Admit card release date|
|5.||Date of the commencement of the examination|
|6.||Date for the result declaration|
|7.||Admission will begin from|
- Candidates need to be an Indian citizen.
- Overseas Citizen of India (OCI), who wish to apply for admission to MBBS/BDS courses, can also apply.
- Applicants need to have completed the senior secondary education (12th) from a recognized board.
- Besides, applicants need to have obtained minimum 50% marks at the higher secondary level.
- Candidates of the SC-PH/ST-PH/OBC-PH category will be eligible to apply with the 40% marks (45% marks in case of GEN-PH).
- The age of the applicants must be 17 years on 31 December 2021.
- Candidates, who are appearing in the 12thlevel exam, can also apply for admission.
- In order to get admission in MBBS/BDS course, candidates need to take part in the national level entrance exam ‘NEET’.
- National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) is conducted by CBSE.
- Candidates will be eligible to take admission in both the private and government Mumbai MBBS/BDS institutes on the basis of score obtained in the NEET.
- Candidates can take part in the admission counselling on the basis of the scorecard of the NEET.
- Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS) & Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) conducts the all India level NEET counselling.
Entrance Exam details
- The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) conducts the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET).
- The test is commenced on the national level at various exam centres.
- Candidates should participate in NEET first, then they can apply for admission in the medical institutes in
- Admission in the medical institutes will be based on the marks attained by the candidates in the NEET.
There are certain certificates and the documents which candidates need to submit at the time of admission/counselling before the admission board of the respective institute which they want to take admission in.
- 10th & 12th Mark Sheet
- 10th & 12th Passing Certificate
- NEET Rank Card
- NEET Admit Card
- Domicile Certificate
- Photo ID proof
- Character Certificate
- Category Certificate (if any)
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here