MUCMET 2021: The University of Mumbai conducts the Mumbai University Common Management Entrance Test (MUCMET) as an eligibility test to provide the admission to the eligible candidates for five-year integrated BMS(Bachelor of Management Studies) programme and Master of Management Studies (MMS) programme. In this regard, the university publishes the official notification on the official notification and candidates, who wish to pursue the bachelor level and master’s level programme of management studies can apply online by submitting the MUCMET Application Form 2021.
In the write-up, all the details have been given about the MUCMET 2021 Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, and admit Card & Important Dates etc.
Table of Contents
MUCMET 2021 Important Dates
|S.No.||Name of the Exam’s Event||Date assigned (Tentative)|
|1.||Date for Online registration/form filling||May 2021|
|2.||Last date for Online Application Form Submission||May 2021|
|3.||Admit card release date||May 2021|
|4.||Exam’s date||May 2021|
|5.||Result announcement date||May 2021|
MUCMET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The details of the MUCMET eligibility criteria have been given below:
- Candidates must have passed the Senior Secondary School Examination(10+2) or its equivalent exam from a school affiliated to a recognized Board to be eligible to apply for the bachelor level course.
- For masters’ programme, candidates need to pass the bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognized university or institute.
- Moreover, they have secured at least 45% marks in the educational qualifications.
- Candidates of the reserved category will be eligible to apply for admission with 45% marks.
- The age of the applicants must be 20 years and the candidates of the reserved category will be offered the 2 years age relaxation.
MUCMET Application Form 2021
- The eligible candidates can apply online through the official website of Mumbai University which is ‘www.mu.ac.in’.
- Candidates need to submit the application for duly filled with the details as asked.
- Candidates need to pay the application fee of Rs. 500 at the time of the submission of the application form.
- The candidates of the reserved category will be required to pay the application fee o Rs. 250.
- Candidates can pay the application fee through the credit card, debit card or net banking.
- The application form can be submitted online and offline attached with all the documents to the address as given below
‘Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies,
164, Backbay Reclamation H T Parekh Road,
Church gate Mumbai 400020’
MUCMET Admit Card 2021
- The University of Mumbai will release the Admit Card for MUCMET 2021 after candidates successfully submit the online application form.the admit card will be released on the official website of the university.it will be necessary for all the applicants to download and take the printout of the application form.
- Candidates will not be allowed to take part in the test without the admit card.
MUCMET Exam Pattern
- MUCMET Exam 2021 will be of objective nature which will have multiple choices for the answers.
- The test will comprise of 50 questions.
- The total marks assigned to question paper will be 50.
- Candidates will be given 2 hours to solve the question paper.
- There will be 4 sections in the question paper such as Quantitative Aptitude, Logical / Abstract Reasoning, Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension, and General Awareness.
MUCMET Result 2021
- The result will be published after the commencement of the test.
- Candidates can see and check their result of the test through the official website.
MUCMET Admission Procedure 2021
- Candidates will be offered the admission in the university on the basis of the marks attained by them in the MUCMET.
- Candidates need to appear for the MUCMET 2021 counseling with all the educational certificates.
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here