Candidates who are appearing in MMUCET they must be aware of its recommended exam pattern. Based on MMUCET official notification we are illustrating below its complete exam pattern:
|Language Mode of the Test
|Total Number of Questions
|Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology
|Types of Questions
|Only objective type
|Marks Added for each correct response
|Deduction of Mark for each incorrect response
- Name of exam centre will be mentioned on candidates’ admit card.
- No candidates are allowed to enter into the examination centre without producing their valid admit card.
- No request of making change in the exam centre will be entertained by the respective authority.
- Counseling schedule will be published at the official website and notice board of the university.
Important Information Regarding Use of Answer Sheet
- Candidates can obtain a dummy OMR answer sheet with the prospectus.
- Candidates are advised to use only good quality black ball point pen while answering questions in the OMR answer sheet.
- Candidates are not allowed to do rough work on the answer sheet.
- All rough work needs to be done at last page of the test booklet.
- Write down the roll number, test booklet number and booklet code on the answer sheet.
- Put your full signature at the appropriate space mentioned on the answer sheet.
Candidates who are invited to attend the counseling procedure for admission purpose they need to report the respective college for medical examination. Candidates who are found eligible as per the medical standard of the university can move further to get admission.
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here