The Maulana Mazharul Haque Arabic and Persian University (MMHAPU) invites application from the interested candidates for admission into its B.Ed degree programme. It is expected that the online application form will be released in the month of July 2023. Selection of the candidates for admission will be done on the basis of a university level entrance test also conducted in the month of July 2023. Find detailed information related to the MMHAPU B.Ed Entrance Test 2023 from this post below.
Table of Contents
MMHAPU B.Ed Entrance Test 2023 Schedule
Check out the important dates (tentative) related to MMHAPU B.Ed Entrance Test 2023:
|Availability of registration form||2nd week of July 2023|
|Last date to submit the registration form||3rd week of July 2023|
|Admit card issue date||4th week of July 2023|
|Date of entrance exam||Last week of July 2023|
|Result announcement||1st week of August 2023|
|Counseling process starts from||1st week of August 2023|
|Commencement of classes||3rd week of August 2023|
MMHAPU B.Ed Entrance Test 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria mentioned below can apply for MMHAPU B.Ed admission 2023:
- A graduation or post graduation degree in Sciences/ Social Sciences/ Humanities/ Commerce with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate is required to be eligible.
- Those with a bachelor’s degree in engineering/ technology with not less than 55% marks in aggregate are also eligible.
- Candidates in the final year of their graduation or post graduation who will clear their exam before the admissions can also apply.
MMHAPU B.Ed Entrance Test 2023 Application Form
The candidates can download their MMHAPU B.Ed Admission 2023 application form by visiting the official website of the university www.mmhapu.bih.nic.in. Other than this, the application form can also be purchased from the University Headquarters.
- After downloading, the candidates should fill the application form providing details like name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, income, nationality, etc.
- Details of the educational qualification (matriculation to post graduation) like year of passing, marks obtained, roll no., name of college, etc will also be asked in the form.
- All the details should be entered by the candidates in capital letters and in their own handwriting.
- In the application form, a recent photograph of the candidate attested by Principal/ Director should be pasted.
- After that, the candidates should read the declaration, sign the form and then submit it to the university office through speed/ registered post or by hand.
- The form must be enclosed in a self-addressed envelope with attested copies of all important mark sheets and certificates.
- A copy of the application form should also be kept by the candidates for any future correspondence.
- Along with the application form, the candidates will also be required to submit a specified amount of application fee.
- The application fee for general category candidates will be Rs. 1000/- and Rs. 500/- for reserved category candidates.
- Payment of the application fee can be done through offline mode using demand draft (for application downloaded online) or through cash (for application purchased from the university).
- The draft should be drawn in favor of Registrar, Maulana Mazharul Haque Arabic and Persian University, payable at Patna.
MMHAPU B.Ed Entrance Test 2023 Exam Pattern
The basic exam pattern overview for MMHAPU B.Ed Entrance Test 2023 is provided below:
- Mode of exam: Offline mode
- Number of questions: 100
- Type of questions: Objective type
- Total marks: 100
- Marking scheme: Each question will carry 1 mark.
- Negative marking: There will be no negative marking.
|Topics||Number of questions||Total marks|
|General English||20 questions||20 marks|
|Educational & General Awareness||20 questions||20 marks|
|Logical & Analytical Reasoning||20 questions||20 marks|
|Environment of Teaching/ Learning in Schools||20 questions||20 marks|
|Subject Awareness (Anyone from Humanities/ Social Science/ Commerce/ Science/ Mathematics)||20 questions||20 marks|
|Total||100 questions||100 marks|
MMHAPU B.Ed Entrance Test Admit Card 2023
- Admit card will be released online and can be obtained from the official website of the university.
- After downloading, a printout of the admit card should be taken to be carried to the exam center.
- A recent color passport size photograph should be pasted by the candidates on the admit card along with providing their signature.
- No candidate will be allowed to enter the exam hall and write their exam without a valid admit card.
- The admit card must be kept safe by the candidates as it will also be required at the time of admission.
MMHAPU B.Ed Entrance Test 2023 Result
- The result of MMHAPU B.Ed Entrance Test 2023 will be published on the official website of the university.
- Candidates will be able to check their result using their roll number.
- Those who obtain marks more than the prescribed cut-off will be considered as qualified.
- A merit list of the qualified candidates will also be prepared and the process of admission will carry out accordingly.
MMHAPU B.Ed Admission Process 2023
- Candidates with their names in the merit list will be invited to complete the admission formalities.
- Reporting candidates must appear carrying their documents in original and photocopy.
- Documents of the candidates will be verified and so will their eligibility. After successful verification, final admission will be granted to the candidates.
- The choice of the candidates for the B.Ed college in which they seek admission will also be asked.
- Finally selected candidates should then submit the prescribed tuition fee and their original documents to the university.
Question 1: What if I ask someone else to fill the MMHAPU B.Ed admission application form on my behalf?
Answer: It is strictly advised that you fill your application form in your own handwriting. Application form filled by someone else will be rejected by the university.
Question 2: What will be the examination center for the B.Ed entrance test?
Answer: The entrance exam will be conducted at the University Headquarters, Patna. Details of the exam center and schedule will also be mentioned in your admit card.
Question 3: When does the admit card for MMHAPU B.Ed entrance exam release?
Answer: Successfully registered candidates will be able to download their admit card around one week before the exam.
Question 4: Can I ask for refund of the application fee?
Answer: The application fee once submitted will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Question 5: Can you name the colleges under MMHAPU that provides B.Ed degree course?
Answer: The following colleges are affiliated by MMHAPU that offers B.Ed degree course:
- Fatima Degree College
- Shams Teachers Training (B.Ed) College
- Royal Heritage College of Education
- Nazirul Hasan Teacher’s Training College
- Sai College of Education
- Chandragupta Maurya College of Education
- Maxford Teacher’s Training College
- Padum Lal Rupan Singh B.Ed & D.El.Ed College
- Baidyanath College of Education
- Vivekanand VIPF Institute of Education
- Buddha Multiplex Hotel & Management
- Maa Bachchan Deve B.Ed College
- Sundaram International Institute of Higher Studies
- National B.Ed College of Higher Education
- GS Teacher’s Training College
- Cresent School of Education and Training
- Mahamaya College of Education
- Kanti Devi Teacher Training College
- Shakuni Choudhary College of Education
- Dr. Trishuldhari Pandey Memorial College of Education
- Ramuni Devi B.Ed College
- Aryabhatta Teachers Training College
- Chanakaya Foundation (B.Ed College)
- Baba Heera Singh Deepa Singh Jee Primary Teachers Training College
- Uday Teacher’s Training College
- ST College of Education
- Premlata Madan Mohan College of Education
- Gautam Budh Teacher’s Training College
- Swami Vivekanand B.Ed College
- Sai B.Ed & D.EL.Ed College