Table of Contents
- Name of the Institute: Mizoram Polytechnic Lunglei
- Type of Institute: Coeducational Public Institute
- Courses Offered:Engineering courses
- Established in:1989
- Campus Location:Lunglei
- Affiliations:All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Mizoram University
Mizoram Polytechnic Lunglei Admission
Mizoram Polytechnic Lunglei is a public institute which is based on coeducational system and was established by the Government of Mizoram in 1981. The institute initially was offering one course only in Civil Engineering. Later, more courses were added to the curriculum. Mizoram Polytechnic has been founded with an aim to offer engineering courses at the lower level in different disciplines to the candidates of the state of Mizoram. The institutes have been recognized by the All India Council for Technical Education(AICTE). The College has been equipped with the well-developed infrastructure.
Mizoram Polytechnic Lunglei Campus details
Mizoram Polytechnic Lunglei, which is the first Technical Institution in Mizoram, is situated 7 Kilometers far from the heart of Lunglei. The Polytechnic has been established with the outstanding infrastructure and facilities with the assistance of World Bank. It offers 3 years Diploma Course in Civil Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Electrical Engineering and Mechanical Engineering.
Courses Offered by the Mizoram Polytechnic Lunglei
Currently, Mizoram Polytechnic Lunglei offers 3 years Diploma Programmes in the following disciplines.
Besides this, candidates can also pursue two or more Certificate Courses under Technical Vocational Education & Training (TVET) schemes which have been started from 2004.
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
|S.No.||Details||Amount of fee|
|1.||Admission fee||Rs. 100.00(Per annum)|
|2.||Library fee||Rs. 50.00 (Per annum)|
|3.||Magazine fee||Rs.100.00 (Per annum)|
|4.||Games & Sport fund||Rs.100.00 (Per annum)|
|5.||Medical Fee||Rs. 50.00 (Per annum)|
|6.||Students’ Union fund||Rs. 50.00 (Per annum)|
|7.||Laboratory fee||Rs.300.00 (Per annum)|
|8.||Exam fee (including practical/internal)||Rs.300.00 (Per annum)|
|9.||Centre fee||Rs.200.00 (Per exam)|
|10.||Tuition fee||Rs.200.00 (Per month)|
|11.||Institutional Development fee||Rs.100.00 (Per annum)|
Mizoram Polytechnic Lunglei Admission Process
- To get admission into Diploma courses, the candidate must have pursued the Secondary School Certificate (SSC/10th)from Mizoram Board of School Education (MBSE) or its other board of secondary education.
- Candidates must have attained minimum 45% marks in mathematics in the SSC level exam.
- Those, who belong to the reserved category (Scheduled Caste/ Tribe communities in Mizoram), will be eligible for admission with 40% marks.
- To get the admission in the Diploma courses, candidates must have acquired minimum 50% marks at the Higher Secondary School Leaving Certificate (HSSLC) Examination.
- The age of the applicants must not be more than 25 years.
Facilities Available in Mizoram Polytechnic Lunglei
The Mizoram Polytechnic Lunglei has arranged many facilities like well-built campus, computer lab, Auditorium, Sports ground for indoor and outdoor games etcso that the courses or education which institute provide can be made efficient and joyous.
Contact Details of Mizoram Polytechnic Lunglei
|Address||Mizoram Polytechnic, Lunglei, Mizoram , INDIA|
|Phone Number||03722324708, 2324133|
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here