Mizoram College of Nursing, Government of Mizoram is the authority that will manage the Mizoram ANM 2024 admission process. ANM is a 2-year course in the field of nursing. Only female candidates are eligible to apply for this course. Those candidates who want to apply have to fill and submit the application form in online mode. Before applying, candidates must make sure that they are eligible.
Table of Contents
Mizoram ANM 2024 Important Dates
The tentative schedule of Mizoram ANM 2024 is given in the table below.
|Starting of application form submission
|August 2024 (tentative)
|Last date to submit application form
|To be announced
|Publication of the merit list
|To be announced
|Starting of the counselling process
|To be announced
Mizoram ANM 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Those aspirants who are looking to apply must make sure that they are eligible before applying. The eligibility criteria for Mizoram ANM 2024 are given below.
- The age of a candidate must be between 17 and 30 years as of 31st December 2024.
- Only female candidates who are unmarried and permanent residents of the state of Mizoram are eligible.
- Candidates should have cleared 10+2 or equivalent examination recognized by CBSE or any other state board of education.
- Aspirants must be medically fit in order to apply for this course.
Mizoram ANM 2024 Application Form
Those candidates who are eligible to apply for Mizoram ANM 2024 need to fill and submit the application form in online mode. The complete details of the application process are given below.
- To start the process of application form submission, aspirants are required to visit the official website.
- On the official website, aspirants have to visit to find and click on the link to the application form.
- In the application form, aspirants have to provide their required educational, contact and personal details.
- It is the duty of candidates to make sure that they enter authentic details in the application form. Otherwise, their candidature might get rejected.
- In addition to the details, candidates are also required to upload scanned images of their passport size, photograph and signature.
- Additionally, aspirants also need to upload scanned images of the relevant documents.
- The documents uploaded in the application form must be according to the specifications mentioned on the official website.
- It is advised that candidates should keep a copy of the application form submitted safely for future references.
- Once the application forms submission process gets over, the admission authority will scrutinize the application forms received.
- Please note that there is no provision for any entrance exam in order to shortlist candidates who are going to apply.
- The selection of candidates will be done solely on the basis of marks secured by them in the qualifying exam.
- The reservation policy of the state government will be followed at the time of merit list preparation.
- Please note that the names of only those candidates will be in the merit list who will fill and submit the application form before the last date.
Result and Merit List
- After scrutinizing all the application form received, authorities will prepare merit lists of candidates shortlisted for admission.
- Please note that incorrect application forms will be rejected at the time of scrutinizing.
- The merit list of candidates selected will be displayed on the official website in the form of a PDF file.
- Candidates must note that no individual intimation will be sent to candidates who will get shortlisted for admission.
- The admission authority will allow only those candidates to participate in the further rounds of admission who will get their names on the merit list.
Mizoram ANM 2024 Counselling
- Those successful candidates who will get their names on the merit list will be allowed to take part in the counselling process.
- It is necessary for all candidates to report for the counselling process as per the schedule specified by the authorities. In case a candidate is failed to report for the counselling then her seat will be offered to the next eligible candidate.
- During the counselling process, all formalities of admission will take place.
- It is necessary for candidates to carry their original documents for verification at the time of the counselling.
- The seats will be allotted based on the merit list and choice filled by candidates during the counselling process.
- In order to get her admission confirmed, a candidate has to get her documents verified and pay the necessary admission fee.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question – 1: Will there be any entrance test in order to select candidates for Mizoram ANM admission?
Answer: No, there will not be any entrance exam. The selection of candidates will be based on their performance in the qualifying exam.
Question – 2: What if I can’t report to the counselling centre before the due date?
Answer: In case a candidate does not report to the counselling centre before the due date then her candidature will be rejected and her seat will be offered to the next eligible candidate.
Question – 3: What documents do I need to have in order to get admission?
Answer: Candidates must have to carry the following documents in order to get admission.
- Class 10th certificate
- 10th class mark sheet
- 12th class certificate
- SC/ ST certificate (If applicable)
- Permanent Resident Certificate
- PWD/ Disability Certificate (If applicable)
Question – 4: What is the age limit to get admission to Mizoram ANM?
Answer: The age of a candidate should be between 17 to 21 years. However, relaxations will be provided to reserved category candidates.
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here