MGIMS PMT 2021 is conducted by Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences every year for admission to various medical programmes. Aspirants are advised to collect complete information related to its exam pattern for an efficient preparation. According to the official notification, the exam is scheduled to be organized in the month of April 2021.
- The exam is divided into two parts i.e. Paper 1 and Paper 2.
- Paper I will contain questions from Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Paper II will contain questions related to ‘Gandhian Thought’.
- Talking about the exam timing it will be from 9.00 am to 12.00 Noon and 2.00 pm to 5.00 pm.
- Question paper on Gandhian Thought will be essay type and in English.
- Candidates are eligible to attempt paper either in English or Hindi language.
- Questions will be MCQs type and applicants need to choose the right answer.
Candidates having sort of queries related to MGIMS Wardha PMT 2021 can be share through the comment box mentioned below.
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here