Entrance test for Meghalaya D.El.Ed admission 2023 is expected to be held in the month of August 2023. Candidates who are interested in appearing for this test can submit their application forms through online mode. The application form for Meghalaya D.El.Ed admission 2023 may release in April 2023. Before applying for the exam, the candidates are suggested to ensure their eligibility as applications submitted cannot be withdrawn. Selected candidates will be offered admission in D.El.Ed course offered by the institutes of Meghalaya state only.
Table of Contents
Meghalaya D.El.Ed Admission 2023 Schedule
The official dates related to Meghalaya D.El.Ed Admission 2023 are provided in the table below:
|Online application form availability date
|Last to submit the application form
|To be updated
|Issue of admit card
|To be updated
|Date of entrance exam
|To be updated
|Declaration of result
|To be updated
|Beginning of counseling process
|To be updated
Meghalaya D.El.Ed 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria to appear for Meghalaya D.El.Ed Admission 2023 are provided below:
- The lower age limit to apply for Meghalaya D.El.Ed Admission 2023 as on 1st January 2023 is 18 years.
- The lower age limit to apply for Meghalaya D.El.Ed Admission 2023 as on 1st January 2023 is 27 years.
- A pass in class 12th exam from a recognized board scoring not less than 50% marks in aggregate is required.
- For candidates of OBC/ PWD/ SC/ ST category, a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate is required.
Meghalaya D.El.Ed Application Form 2023
Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can fill and submit their online application form for Meghalaya D.El.Ed Admission. The application form can be obtained from the official website of Department of Education, Govt. of Meghalaya www.megeducation.gov.in/dert/dert.html.
- Basic details of the candidates such as name, gender, category, email address, mobile number, etc will be asked in the application form.
- Details related to academics like class 12th passing year, marks obtained, board name, etc should also be provided by the candidates in the application form.
- Scanned copies of photograph and signature of the candidates should also be uploaded in the application form.
- Duly filled application form should then be submitted online or on before the last prescribed date.
- Care should be taken while filling the application form as any kind of mistake can render the application liable for rejection.
- A printout of the duly-filled and submitted application form should be taken and kept by the candidates for future reference.
- There is no need to send the hard copy of the application form or any other document to the department’s office.
- To complete the application process, the candidates are required to make payment of a prescribed amount of application fee.
- Online mode will be provided to the candidates for payment of the application fee mad it can be done via net banking/ credit card/ debit card.
Meghalaya D.El.Ed 2023 Admit Card
- Admit card for appearing in Meghalaya D.El.Ed entrance exam will be made available for download on the official website www.megeducation.gov.in/dert/dert.html.
- The candidates should take a printout of the downloaded admit card and carry it to the exam center with them.
- Details like name, category, roll number of the candidate and date, time, venue of the exam will be mentioned on the admit card.
- Admit card is an important document that should be kept safe by the candidates until they are granted final admission.
- It should be noted that no admit card will be sent to the candidates through post or courier and will only be released online.
- The result of the candidates who appeared in the entrance test will be declared through online mode.
- Candidates will be able to check their result by visiting the official website www.megeducation.gov.in/dert/dert.html tentatively in the month of August 2023.
- A merit list of candidates who clear the entrance exam will be prepared by the authority.
- This list will be drawn on the basis of marks scored by the candidates in the D.El.Ed entrance exam.
- Further counseling and admission process of the candidates will be carried out a per this merit list.
- Candidates with names in the merit list will be invited to participate in the counseling round.
- Details like schedule, venue, etc of counseling will be communicated to the candidates through the official website of DIET.
- While reporting for counseling, the candidates should carry their important documents in original and photocopy.
- Documents and eligibility of the candidates will be verified after which they will be allotted seats.
- Seats will be allotted to the candidates according to their choice provided by them and their merit ranking.
- When should I expect the release of Meghalaya D.El.Ed application form?
The application form for Meghalaya D.El.Ed admission 2023 is available from 22nd April 2023.
- Is there any kind of relaxation offered in the prescribed age limit?
A relaxation of 5 years in the upper age limit will be given to the candidates belonging to OBC/ PWD/ SC/ ST category. No relaxation is applicable in the lower age limit.
- I lost my D.El.Ed entrance exam admit card. How do I get a new one?
Candidates can download a new admit card from the official website using their email id in case they lose or damage it. However, it is advisable to keep multiple printouts of the admit card to be safe from loss or damage.
- What documents do I need to carry while reporting for the counseling?
The candidates must carry with them all their academic documents from class 10th onwards, certificates related to date of birth, category, income, etc as applicable, at the time of reporting for counseling.
- What if a candidate fails to report for the admission in the given time limit?
Those candidates who fail to report for the admission process within the prescribed time limit will lose their candidature and their seat.
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here