Foreign Medical Graduate Screening Exam (FMGE 2017) is a national level conducting entrance exams by National Board of Examinations – New Delhi (NBE) for the admissions of Indian Citizen/Overseas Citizen of India. FMGE is the only screening exam for the Indian/Overseas citizens of India with a Primary Medical Qualification (as equivalent to MBBS in India) awarded by any medical institution from outside of India. Such candidates (who studied M.B.B.S from foreign University) have to attend FMGE 2017 for getting provisional or permanent registration with the Medical Council of India or any State Medical Council. The organization is conducting exams twice in a year i.e. in the month of June and December.
- Only the Indian national candidates or overseas citizen of India are eligible for applying.
- The candidates who hold the Primary Medical qualification from a Foreign University, must confirmed by the Indian Embassy, which to be recognized by a Medical practitioner (approved by MCI) in the country stating that qualification is situated.
- Cut-off date for obtaining the Primary Medical Qualification is on or before 30th May 2017/ 30th November 2017 for June and December secessions respectively.
Detailed info For Eligibility : Check Here
Exam Pattern FMGE 2017
It’s a computer based test purely based on the test prescribed by the Exam Authority. The test comprises of 300 multiple questions. There will be 2 papers in FMGE 2017, one will held in before noon time and the other will held at forenoon secession. There will not be any negative marking system in FMGE.
Exam Pattern FMGE 2017: Read Article
- Only the applications submitting Via Online are acceptable for reviewing. The Online application will be available on http://www.fmge.nbe.gov.in/
- The candidates are advised to read them guidelines before submitting the application form. The online registration and scheduling must completed and submitted before the deadline
- The application fee amount will be Rs. 5,500 which can remit via Credit/Debit Card/Internet Banking.
Note: The candidate must submit following documents along with the copy of email received after the successful online registration:
|1.||Marks sheet of MBBS Pass (in English/Hindi)|
|2.||Self attested Copy of MBBS Pass certified by the Embassy /Apostiled|
|3.||Self attested Copy of Address Proof (PAN Card /Voter ID /Passport /Driving License)|
|5.||Annexure B (See it in The Brochure Link http://www.fmge.nbe.gov.in/pdoofs/FMGE%20BookDec14.pdf)|
|6.||Copy of Date of Birth Proof (Certificate of Matriculation)|
|7.||Copy of Passport of the applicant (Front Page & Last Page – Personal Information)|
|8.||Copy of 10+2 passing certificate|
|9.||Copy of 10+2 mark sheet|
|10.||Copy of internship certificate (Not applicable, if the internship did in India)|
|11.||Copy of eligibility certificate issued by Medical Council of India (if applicable)|
|12.||Copy of fail certificate /result for Ex-candidates|
|FMGE 2017 June session||Important Dates|
|Online Registration for FMGE June 2017||April 2017 to May 2017|
|Examination Dates for FMGE||June, 2017|
|Declaration of Results||July, 2017|
|FMGE 2017 December session||Important Dates|
|Online Registration for FMGE December 2017||September to October, 2017|
|Examination Dates for FMGE||December, 2017|
|Declaration of Results||January, 2018|
Candidates can download the admit card from the official website. The admit card for December secessions will available for download in the month of December and the admit card for June secessions will available for download in the month beginning of June. A Notification regarding the release date of Admit card will also send to the candidate’s email address as well.
The institute will declare the results of candidates who scored qualifying marks. It will publish on their official website in PDF format.
National Board of Examinations
Medical Enclave, Ansari Nagar, Mahatma Gandhi Marg
Ring Road, Delhi-110 092