The Manipur B.Sc. Nursing 2024 application form will release in the month of September 2024 in offline mode. Those interested candidates who are looking to get admission into B.Sc. Nursing Courses in the state of Manipur can apply. Through this admission process, candidates can get admission to various government and private colleges in the state of Manipur. The age of a candidate should be at least 17 years.
Table of Contents
Manipur B.Sc. Nursing Admission 2024 – Overview
|Admission Process Name
|Manipur B.Sc. Nursing 2024
|Manipur Bachelor of Nursing 2024
|Mode of application
|Qualifying examination Merit
Manipur B.Sc. Nursing 2024 Important Dates
|Starting of application form submission
|Last date for the submission of the application form
|Releasing of the merit list
|Counselling for admission
Manipur B.Sc. Nursing Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must ensure that they meet the following eligibility before filling out the application form.
- The age of a candidate should be between 17 years to 35 years as on 31st December 2024.
- Candidate with Science who have passed the qualifying 12th Standard examination (10+2) are eligible.
- Aspirants need to have a minimum of 45% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together and passed in English individually.
- Those candidates who have passed the qualifying exam from state open school and National Institute of Open School (NIOS) recognized by Central Government having Science subjects and English only.
Manipur B.Sc. Nursing 2024 Application Form
The application form for Manipur B.Sc. Nursing Admission 2024 will release in offline mode only. Those who want to apply should that there is a single application form for courses like B.Sc. Nursing, Para-Medical Courses ( B.Pharm, B.Sc. M.L.T, B.Sc. R.I.T, Bachelor`s in Optometry (B. Optom). Diploma in Pharmacy). Here are the steps that you need to follow in order to apply.
- First of all, you need to collect the application form from the Manipur Director of Health Services.
- Alternatively, you may download the same from the official website i.e. http://www.manipurhealthdirectorate.in
- After getting the application form, you need to fill it carefully in Block letters in an accurate manner.
- The details that you need to enter in the application form are as follows.
- Personal Details – Name of the candidate, Father’s Name, Guardian’s Name, Gender, Date of birth, place of birth, etc.
- Contact Details – Mobile number, Permanent Address, Present Address, email address, etc.
- Educational Details – Marks obtained by candidates in 10+2, Name of university/ board, name of the institution.
- The duly filled application form should be submitted to the Directorate of Health Services, Government of Manipur before the last date.
- Along with the application form, candidates need to attach the following documents.
- Self attested copy of Mark Sheet (s) of the qualifying examination / 10+2 (Sc.) / D. Pharm and HSL examination.
- Self-attested copy of certificate issued by Board / Council / Admit card of HSLC examination for age proof.
- Domicile / Residential / Employment Certificate (issued by concerned DC/ an Officer authorized by the DC/ Head of Department).
- Valid S.C./S.T./O.B.C. Certificates issued by the concerned Deputy Commissioner of the District or by an Officer authorized by the DC.
- 3 (three) recent passport size photographs duly self attested
- The application fee is the same for all candidates i.e. Rs. 500/-
- You should note that the application fee once paid will not be refunded.
- All candidates need to pay the application fee offline by cash at the designated center.
Manipur B.Sc. Nursing Selection Process
- The selection process of Manipur B.Sc. Nursing 2024 is based on the qualifying examination marks.
- You should note that there is no provision for an entrance exam.
- Authorities will prepare a merit list on the basis of marks secured by candidates in the qualifying exam.
Result and Merit
- Once the application form submission process gets over, authorities will publish the merit list on the official website.
- The merit list will be released in the form of a PDF file.
- The merit list will also contain the rank of candidates on the basis of marks secured by them in the entrance test.
- You should note that the higher authorities will follow the reservation policy of the state government.
- In case of a tie (two or more candidates securing the same marks), candidates will higher marks n Biology will be placed higher in the ranking.
- Those successful candidates who will get a valid rank in the Manipur B.Sc. Nursing Merit List will be invited to take part in the counselling process.
- In the counselling process, candidates will be asked to provide the choice of colleges in which they want to study.
- The seats will be allotted on the basis of marks secured by candidates in the qualifying exam and choice filled by them in the counselling process.
- To get your admission confirmed, you need to visit the allotted college and get your documents verified.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question – 1: In which mode is the application form for Manipur B.Sc. Nursing will get released?
Answer: The application form will release in offline mode only.
Question – 2: Will there be an entrance exam in order to shortlist candidates for admission?
Answer: No, there will not be an entrance exam. Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of qualifying examination merit.
Question – 3: In which colleges can I get admission through this admission process?
Answer: The colleges participating in the Manipur B.Sc. Nursing admission process is as follows.
- College of Nursing, RIMS, Lamphelpat, Imphal- West) – Central Government College
- RDO College of Nursing, Lamdeng, PO- Lamsang (Imphal West) – Private College
- Kangleipak Medical A Nursing Institute, Khurai Konsam Leikai (Imphal East) – Private College
- College of Nursing, Medical Directorate, GoI, Lamphelpat, Imphal West – Manipur Government College
- CMC College of Nursing, Catholic Mission Hospital, Mantripukhri, Manipur (Imphal East- 795002) – Private College
Question – 4: What is the maximum age limit to apply for admission?
Answer: The age of a candidate should not be less than 35 years as of 31st December 2024.
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here