Maharashtra SSC Registration 2024 will start in the third week of November 2023 in online mode. Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education (MSBSHSE) is the authority that will release the official notification regarding the same. It is compulsory for all candidates to complete this registration in order to appear for the class 10th board examination 2023. However, you should note that regular students can’t register on the website directly. The schools will register on behalf of their students.
Recently, the Maharashtra SSC Registration Procedure has gone through some major changes. The Maharashtra School Education Minister Varsha Gaikwad announced through Twitter that applications for the MSBSHSE 10th class exam will be now be taken online. Go through this post thoroughly to understand Maharashtra Class 10th Registration Process in a step by step manner.
Table of Contents
Maharashtra SSC Registration Process 2024 – Highlights
|Name of the registration process||Maharashtra Board 10th Class Registration 2024|
|Name of the examination||Secondary School Certificate Examination (10th Class)|
|Examination Board Name||Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education (MSBSHSE)|
|Beginning of the registration||In November 2023|
|Date of examination||March 2024|
MSBSHSE Class 10th Registration 2024 Schedule – Important Dates
A tentative schedule of the 10th Class Registration of Maharashtra Board 2024 is given in the following table.
|Main Events||Tentative Dates|
|Starting of Maharashtra Board Class 10th registration on the official website||3rd week of November 2023|
|Last date to register with regular fees||2nd week of December 2023|
|Final date of registration with additional late fees||3rd week of December 2023|
|Releasing of date sheet||Last week of December 2023|
|Starting of the examination||March 2024|
How to register for Maharashtra SSC Examination 2024?
Recently, the Maharashtra government issued a notification asking affiliated schools to fill and submit the registration form through the SARAL database. The step by step process for Maharashtra Board Class 10th Registration is explained below.
- To begin the Maharashtra Board SSC Application Process, you need to visit the official website of the Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education (MSBSHSE) i.e. www.mahasscboard.in.
- Next, you need to find and click on the official link to access the registration form.
- In the registration form, you need to fill out some basic details about your school and create login credentials.
- Use the institute login credentials generated in the last step and access the student registration form.
- In the student registration form, you need to fill out the all the necessary details. A few of the details that you need to enter in the application form are as follows.
- Student’s First name
- Last Name
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Address of correspondence
- Permanent Address
- Phone number
- Date of Birth of the student
- Student’s Gender
- Medium of Instruction
- Type of candidate
- Subjects in which the student is going to appear for the SSC Examination
- Schools are also required to pay the necessary registration fee at the time of filling the registration form.
- Click on “Done” and “Submit” buttons once you are done filling the application form and application fee payment.
- Finally, you should download the “Confirmation page” and keep a hard copy of the same safe for future necessity.
All schools affiliated to the board can check the school enrollment by downloading the prelist.
Maharashtra SSC Supplementary Registration 2024 – For Students
The registration process of Maharashtra SSC Supplementary/ Compartment examination 2024 will begin after the declaration of the Maharashtra Board SSC exam result. The procedure of registration is explained below.
- Firstly, you should visit the official website of the Maharashtra Board.
- Check out the latest notification related to the Maharashtra Board Class 10 (SSC) supplementary examination.
- Now, download the supplementary form from the website. Alternatively, you may collect the application form from the school authority.
- Fill out the details accurately in the application form and submit the same with the necessary application fee to your school management.
Maharashtra SSC Exam Time Table 2024
The date sheet for Maharashtra SSC Exam 2024 is not yet released.
|Date||1st Shift||2nd Shift|
|March, 2024||First Language: Marathi, Hindi, Urdu, Gujarati, Kannada, Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, Sindhi, Bengali, Punjabi||Second or Third Language: German, French|
|March, 2024||Second or Third Language: Kannada, Bengali, Malayalam, Marathi, Sindhi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Marathi (Composite)||–|
|March 2024||For Regular Candidates: Multi Skill Assistant Technician/introduction To Basic Technology, Automobile Service Technician, Store Operation Assistant, Assistant Beauty Therapist, Physical Education & Sports, Tourism & Hospitality Food & Beverage Service Trainee, Agriculture Solanaceous Crop Cultivator, Electronics Hardware Field Technician- Other Home Appliances, Mechanical Technology, Electrical Technology, Electronics Technology, Power – Consumer Energy Meter Technician, Apparels Sewing Machine Operator, Plumber General|
|March 2024||First language: English
Third Language: English
|March 2024||Second or Third language: Hindi, Hindi (Composite)||–|
|March 2024||Second or Third language: Arabic, Avesta, Gujarati, Ardhamagadhi, Sanskrit, Pali, Urdu, Persian, Russian, Pahlavi||Second or Third Language (Composite Course): Urdu, Bengali, Sanskrit, Pali, Ardhamagadhi, Persian, Arabic, French, German, Russian, Kannada, Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, Sindhi, Punjabi, Gujarati|
|March 2024||Mathematics Part-1 Algebra||Arithmetic (for eligible Divyang candidates)|
|March 2024||Mathematics Part-II (Geometry)||–|
|March 2024||Science and Technology (Part I), Physiology, Hygiene & Home Science||–|
|March 2024||Science and Technology Part-II||–|
|April 2024||Social Sciences Paper-I: History and Political Science||–|
|April 2024||Social Sciences Paper-II: Geography||–|
Question – 1: I am a regular SSC student at a school in Maharashtra. Do I have to register on the website?
Answer: No, you don’t have to register on the website. In fact, your school will register on your behalf.
Question – 2: When will the registration process for Maharashtra SSC Examination 2024 begin?
Answer: The registration process for the same is expected to begin in the month of November 2024.
Question – 3: What is the official website for the registration for Maharashtra SSC Registration?
Answer: The official website of Maharashtra Board Class 10th Registration 2024 is www.mahasscboard.in
Question – 4: How can I pay the Maharashtra SSC 10th Class registration fee?
Answer: The registration fee needs to be paid through the bank challan. Please note there are different bank challans in case you are paying regular fees or fees including the late fees.