The Madhya Pradesh B.Sc. nursing 2024 Application Form will release in the 1st week of May 2024 in online mode. The admission will be offered on the basis of the Madhya Pradesh Pre Nursing Selection Test 2024. Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board is the board that will conduct the entrance test.
The admission will be provided in to various government and private colleges in the state of Madhya Pradesh.
Table of Contents
MP B.Sc. Nursing 2024 Overview
|Name of the Admission Process
|Madhya Pradesh B.Sc. Nursing Admission
|Mode of application
|MP Pre-Nursing Selection Test
|Authority Managing the Admission process
|MP Professional Examination Board.
MP B.Sc. Nursing Admission 2024 Important Dates
The tentative dates related to the Madhya Pradesh B.Sc. Nursing are given in the following table.
|Starting of online application form submission
|1st week of May 2024
|Last date to submit the application form in online mode
|3rd week of May 2024
|Availability of the correction window
|1st week of May 2024 to 3rd week of May 2024
|Releasing of Admit Card
|1st week of June 2024
|Date of examination
|2nd week of June 2024
|2nd week of June 2024
|Declaration of Result
|1st week of July 2024
|1st week of July 2024
Madhya Pradesh B.Sc. Nursing 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must ensure that they meet the following eligibility norms before applying.
- As of July 2024, the age of a candidate should be between 17 to 30 years.
- Candidates from SC/ ST/ OBC/ Window category will get a relaxation of 5 years in the upper age limit.
- Candidates must have passed class 12th or equivalent from Madhya Pradesh with a minimum of 45% marks with compulsory subjects such as English, Physics, Chemistry, and Life Sciences.
- 5% relaxation will be given to the candidates belonging to the reserved categories.
Madhya Pradesh B.Sc. Nursing 2024 Application Form
Interested candidates can submit the Madhya Pradesh (MP) B.Sc. Nursing Registration Form 2024 in online mode. The board will not release a printed offline application form. Go through the steps given below in order to apply for MP B.Sc. Nursing Admission 2024.
- To start the Madhya Pradesh B.Sc. Nursing Registration Process, you need to visit the official website i.e. www.peb.mponline.gov.in.
- On the official website, you will have to register by providing a few of your basic details i.e. Name, Email Address, Phone Number, etc.
- Once registered, you will get your login credentials on your registered email address, phone number.
- In the next step, you must log in using the credential generated in the previous step.
- Now, the main application form will display on your screen. In the main application form, you must enter your complete academic, contact, and personal details.
- Along with the details, it is compulsory for aspirants to upload their photographs and signature in the main application form.
- After submitting the form, candidates must pay the required application fee.
- Finally, candidates must take a printout of the application confirmation page for future needs.
The application fees are different for candidates from various categories as given below.
- General Candidates – Rs. 400/-
- SC/ ST/ OBC/ PwD candidates – Rs. 200/-
- Portal charge in case of filling the application form through KIOSK center – Rs. 70/-
- Portal charge in case of filling the application form through registered citizen user – Rs. 40/-
Mode of payment – All candidates need to pay the application fee online using a credit card, debit card, or internet banking.
Madhya Pradesh B.Sc. Nursing 2024 Admit Card
- To take part in the Madhya Pradesh Pre-Nursing Selection Test, candidates need to have a valid admit card.
- The Madhya Pradesh B.Sc. Nursing Admit card will release in online mode through the official website of the board.
- To download an admit card, you will have to enter your registration details like application number, date of birth, etc.
- An admit card will bear important information including examination date, timing, and venue.
- The exam officials will not be allowed candidates to enter the examination hall without an admit card and one photo ID proof.
Madhya Pradesh B.Sc. Nursing 2024 Exam Pattern
The pattern of the Madhya Pradesh B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Exam is given below.
- Mode of examination – Online (Computer Based Test)
- Type of questions – Objective type multiple choice questions
- Number of questions – 150
- Duration of examination – 2 hours
- Language of questions – English and Hindi
- Maximum Marks – 150
- Marking Pattern – Each question will carry 1 mark
- Negative marking – Not applicable
|Number of questions
MP B.Sc. Nursing 2024 Syllabus
The subject-wise syllabus of the Madhya Pradesh B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Test is given below.
- Physics – Unit and Dimensions, Dimensional Analysis, S.I, Units, Motion in two dimensions cases of uniform velocity and uniform acceleration, Potential energy of a spring. Rigid body rotation and conservation of its momentum, moment of inertia, Acceleration due to gravity and its variation, universal law of gravitation, geostationary satellites, escape velocity, Wave nature of light, interference, young’s double slit experiment, velocity of light and Doppler effect in light, etc.
- Chemistry – Structure of atom, Chemical bond, Solutions, Solid state, Chemical equilibrium, Nuclear chemistry, Thermochemistry and thermodynamics, Chemical kinetic, Electrochemistry, Principle and metallurgical operations, Comparative study of elements, Transition metals, Co – ordination compounds, Nomenclature, physical chemical properties, etc.
- Botany – Structure organization of cell, cell theory . Light and electron microscopic view of cells. structure and functions of cell organalles, Mendel’s law of inheritance, monohyobrid and dihybrid cross, Difference between prokaryote and eukaryotes, Five kingdom classification binomial nomenclature, Elementary knowledge of microsporogenesis, megasporongenesis, Transpiration photosynthesis and respiration, Ecosystem, Role of plants in human welfare, Wheat and rice, Principle of plant breeding and its role in improvement of crops, etc.
- Zoology – Structure and function of animal tissues epithelial, Histology of mammalian organs, Structure and physiology of different organ systems of human body, Skeleton, joints, muscles on the basic of movement receptors, Endocrine system with special reference to various endocrine glands of man and hormonal co ordination, Vitamins and minerals.
- English – Reading Comprehension, Vocabulary items including synonyms and antonyms, word formation, Prefixes, Suffixes, Grammar and usage, Transformation of sentences, Common errors, Spellings, etc.
MP Pre-Nursing Selection Test Answer Key
- The answer key of Madhya Pradesh Pre-Nursing Selection Test will be released a few days after the exam.
- The board will first release the provisional answer key on the official website.
- Candidates will be able to match their answers with the correct ones using the answer keys.
- In case of any grievance, candidates will be able to challenge the answer key.
- After considering the challenges, the board will update the final answer key on the official website.
- The board will prepare the result of Madhya Pradesh PNST on the basis of the final answer key.
- To check the result, aspirants need to enter their roll numbers and other registration details.
- The Madhya Pradesh PNST Score Card will carry information about the subject-wise and total marks secured by candidates in the entrance test.
- Those candidates who will score more than MP PNST Cut Off marks will be declared successful.
- The Madhya Pradesh B.Sc. Nursing Merit List will be prepared on the basis of MP PNST Result.
- Those candidates who will clear the PNST exam will be invited to take part in the counselling process.
- To take part in the counselling process, candidates will have to register separately and pay the counselling fees.
- In the counselling process, candidates will be asked to provide preferences of the colleges in which they are looking to get admission.
- The seats are going to be allotted on the basis of MP PNST ranks and preferences provided during the counselling process.
- Candidates are required to get their documents verified in order to confirm their admission.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question – 1: What documents do I need to get verified at the time of the counselling?
Answer: You must carry the following document in original for verification purposes at the time of admission.
- 10th Class Mark Sheet
- 12th Class Mark Sheet
- 10th Class certificate
- State domicile certificate issued by any district medical board by Madhya Pradesh
- Caste certificate of the candidates in original and a photocopy by the competent authority
- Certificate regarding Medical Fitness
- MP PNST result
Question – 2: In which cities the Madhya Pradesh B.Sc. Nursing entrance examination will take place?
Answer: The entrance examination for B.Sc. Nursing admission will take place in the following cities.
Question – 3: Will there be any negative marking the entrance test?
Answer: No, there will not be any negative marking in the examination.
Question – 4: What is the counselling fee that I need to pay in order to get Madhya Pradesh B.Sc. Nursing Admission?
Answer: The counselling fee is Rs. 1100/- for all candidates.
Question – 5: What is the reservation policy that will be followed at the time of admission?
Answer: The number of seats reserved for candidates from various categories is as follows.
- UR – 27%
- ST – 20%
- SC – 16%
- OBC – 27%
- EWS – 10%
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here