LUVAS Result 2021: The entrance test for UG and PG programme will be announced at the official website of LUVAS. Lala Lajpat Rai University is the concerned authority that will release official notification for admission into UG and PG programmes. Selection of candidates would be based upon marks obtained by them in the entrance test. In this write-up, we have mentioned information regarding LUVAS result 2021.
Table of Contents
Link to Check LUVAS Result
The UG entrance test result will be announced at the official website of University i.e. www.luvas.edu.in. On the other hand, the result for M.V.Sc. and Ph.D. courses will be published on the notice board of the Dean, Post Graduate Studies, LUVAS Hisar and official website of University (www.luvas.edu.in). Meanwhile, we’ll also furnish here the direct link following which you can check exam result.
Important Dates to be Noted
|Name of the programme||Exam Date||Entrance Test Result|
|M.V.Sc. and Ph.D.||July 2021||July 2021|
|B.Tech – Dairy Technology||July 2021||July 2021|
|B.V.Sc. & A.H Programmes (Except NRI)||July 2021||July 2021|
What if you commit unfair means in the Entrance Exam?
The Centre Superintendent/Dean/Registrar, PGS can expel you in case you are involved in unfair means. The list of unfair means include:
- Involved in creating disturbance during exam or misbehaving other. Not obeying the instructions provided by the Supervisor/Superintendent.
- Requesting for change of his/her seat with other candidate
- He/she is found with mobile device or any book/notes etc.
- Attempting to use mobile phone or any other electronic device during the test.
Tie Resolution Rule
In case of tie occurs between two or more candidates then merit list would be decided based on aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, English and Math/Biology of 10+2 examination. If the tie has not been resolved candidates higher in age would be preferred.
- Qualifying marks for PhD: Candidates have to acquire minimum 50% marks in the entrance test.
- Qualifying marks for M.V.Sc: Candidates have to acquire minimum 50% marks in the exam. However, this rule is not applicable to SC category candidates.