Get here all latest updates on DTE Kerala LET 2022 Entrance exam such as eligibility criteria, syllabus, application form, exam pattern, and other associated details. Applications are invited by Directorate of Technical Education; Goverment of Kerala for B.Tech Latteral Entry Entrance Test (LET 2022) for admission to the B.Tech programmes 2022. Eligible and interested applicants can apply online for DTE Kerala LET 2022 on or before due date.
Table of Contents
Eligibility criteria for the Kerala LET 2022 Entrance Test
Applicants who have qualified Diploma in Engineering/ Technology offered by the State Board of Technical Education, Kerala or correspondent examination after undergoing three years regular course in a recognized institution/college are eligible to apply for the test.
Candidates who are pursuing for the final year or awaiting results are also eligible to apply. But they have to create qualifying Certificate (Original or Provisional) at the time of Admission.
The age of candidates should not be exceeded than 28 years as on last date of submission of application form.
Candidates from other state or non-resident of Kerala may also eligible to apply for the exam but their admission will be limited to private self financing colleges/institutes & non government controlled self financing institutions.
How to Apply for Kerala LET 2022?
- Kerala LET 2022 Application forms and brochure are accessible in the websites www.dtekerala.gov.in, www.tekerala.org. Applicants can apply online by going through through below mentioned link www.admissions.dtekerala.gov.in/letportal from
- Applicants should pay necessary Application fee in order to complete application process successfully. Kerala LET 2022 Application fee for general categories will be Rs.750/- and Rs.375/ for candidates belonging to reserve category i.e. SC/ST.
- The payment can be sent in “Shakti Account” of the Joint Controller of Technical Examination from any branch of State Bank of Travancore. Schedule Tribe applicants whose annual income is below than Rs.40, 000/- are excused from paying application fee on condition that they make income certificate for the same.
Submission of Kerala LET 2022 Application Form
Kerala LET 2019 Applications should be submitted online. The duly filled up application form along with the genuine certificates and Shakti Chalan form must reach The Joint Controller of Technical Examinations, Kaimanam, Thiruvananthapuram- 695040 by Registered Post / in Person on or before last date.
Kerala LET notification for the year 2022 hasn’t announced yet and therefore we’re sharing below fee structure of different institutions as per the previous year notification. You may find changes in the details after release of official brochure for the year 2022:
|Institute Type||Tuition Fee (Per Year)||Special Fee (Per Year)|
|Government Controlled Self-Financing Colleges||Rs.35,000/-||–|
|Government Engineering Colleges||Rs.6,000/-||Rs.3500/-|
|Private Self-Financing Colleges||Rs.50,000/-||Rs.25000/- (the amount is applicable to candidates belonging to higher income group)|
Kerala LET 2022 Entrance Exam
A State level OMR based objective type Entrance exam for duration of 120 minutes will be hosted by the Joint Controller of Technical Examinations, Kaimanam, Thiruvananthapuram for the selection eligible candidates into B.tech Latteral entry course.
Kerala LET 2022 Examination center
Examination centers for DTE Kerala LET 2022 will be following:
Thiruvananthapuram, Alappuzha, Kollam, Pathanamthitta, Thodupuzha, Kottayam, Ernakulam,Palakkad, Thrissur, Tirur, SulthanBathery, Malappuram Kozhikode, Kasaragod and Kannur.
- A rank list will be prepared based on candidates’ score in objective type test organized by the Joint Controller of Technical Examinations, Thiruvananthapuram.
- Maximum age of candidates as on deadline for submission of application form should be 30 years.
- Non-Keralites candidates may apply for admission but their admission will be applicable to the Government controlled Self-Financing institutions and Private Self-Financing institutions only.
Seat Reservation Criteria
- Seats of Government Engineering colleges under Lateral Entry scheme will be allotted as per the Government seats.
- 85% of total seats under Lateral Entry will be allotted as Government seats and remaining 15% are allotted as Management seats in Aided Engineering colleges.
- Communal reservation will be provided to applicants belonging to SC/ST and Socially and Educationally Backward Classes (SEBC) category.
- 3% seats are reserved for candidates belonging to Physically disabled category.
- One seat in each discipline including Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Information Technology is reserved for defence quota.
- Among the totals seats available in Information Technology discipline 80% seats will be reserved for candidates having Diploma degree in Information Technology.
- The test will be completely objective type of 2 hours duration.
- Joint Controller of Technical Examinations, Kaimanam, Thiruvananthapuram is the concerned authority organize this test.
- After declaration of the result, the rank list gets prepared and published by the Joint Controller of Technical Examinations, Kaimanam, Thiruvananthapuram.
- Candidates who score minimum 15% marks will be only considered under rank list.
- Allotment of seats will be done by Director of Technical Education, Kerala.
DTE Kerala LET 2022 Important Dates
|Exam Events||Important Dates|
|Online Registration will be held in between||March 2022|
|End date for the receiving of downloaded application forms||March 2022|
|Downloading of Hall Tickets/ admit cards from the website will start from||May 2022|
|Date of Entrance Examination||May 2022|
|Kerala LET 2022 result will be announced on||June 2022|
|Score card will be downloaded from the website||June 2022|
|Online choice filling process starts||June 2022|
|1st allotment date||June 2022|
|1st allotment admission||July 2022|
|Higher option rearranging options||July 2022|
|2nd allotment date||July 2022|
|2nd allotment admission||July 2022|
|Higher option rearranging||July 2022|
|3rd allotment date||July 2022|
|3rd allotment admission||July 2022|
Kerala LET 2022 admit card
Candidate can download their exam Admit Cards from the official website www.dtekerala.gov.in / www.tekerala.org by entering application number and name. Candidates have to carry their admit card while appearing for the exam.
Kerala LET 2022 Result
Valuation of the answer sheets will be completely computerized and thus the authority is not allowing any case of revaluation or rechecking of the answer scripts. Post declaration of the result, the authority will prepare a rank list. The authority will neither disclose the marks obtained by candidates nor entertain such queries.
*If any seats are vacant, spot admission will be done.
For further details regarding DTE Kerala LET 2022, you may visit official website link which is www.dtekerala.gov.in
Feel free to Share your query with us, if any. We will try our level best to revert soon. Thanks
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here