The Kerala B.Sc. Nursing 2024 application form will release in the 1st week of August 2024 in online mode. Those who want to get admission into B.Sc. Nursing courses in the state of Kerala can apply. The admission will be provided in various government and private colleges in Kerala.
The age of a candidate should be at least 17 years in order to apply. Candidates must ensure that meet all the eligibility norms before applying. The admission will provide on the basis of qualifying exam merit.
Table of Contents
Kerala B.Sc. Nursing Admission 2024 Overview
|Admission process name
|Kerala B.Sc. Nursing 2024
|Bachelor of Nursing
|Mode of application
|Qualifying exam merit
Kerala B.Sc. Nursing Admission 2024 Schedule
The tentative schedule of Kerala B.Sc. Nursing Admission 2024 is given in the following table.
|Issuance of online application form
|1st week of August 2024
|Last date to submit the application form
|2nd week of September 2024
|Publication of provisional list of applicant with remarks on website
|3rd week of September 2024
|Last date of correction of entry errors, if any, by the candidate
|Last week of September 2024
|Provisional rank list of open & community quota seats including rejected list with reason before the ASC
|1st week of October 2024
|Publication of open & community rank list on the website
|1st week of October 2024
|Opportunity to register the college and course option online through the website
|1st week of October 2024
|Last date for registering college and course option
|2nd week of October 2024
|First online allotment
|3rd week of October 2024
|Fee Remittance & College option Rearrangement after first allotment begins
|3rd week of October 2024
Kerala B.Sc. Nursing 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must ensure that they meet the following eligibility criteria before filling the Kerala B.Sc. Nursing Application Form 2024.
- Candidates must be Citizens of India / children or dependents of Non-Resident Indians.
- Candidates must have passed Higher Secondary examination (10+2 or equivalent) conducted by Board of Higher Secondary Education, Kerala, or an examination equivalent thereto as approved by Kerala University of Health Sciences, Thrissur.
- Aspirants also need to have at least 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology & English subjects.
- Candidates from the reserved category including SC, and ST need only 45% marks in the qualifying exam.
- Applicants should complete 17 years of age on or before 31st December 2024. No relaxation of age will be allowed.
Kerala B.Sc. Nursing 2024 Application Form
The application form for Kerala B.Sc. Nursing Admission 2024 will release in online mode only. Those who want to apply need to submit the form through the official website before the last date. Please note that there is a single application form for all these courses B.Sc. Nursing, B.Sc. (M.L.T), B.Sc. Perfusion Technology, B.Sc.(Optometry), B.P.T., B.C.V.T., B.A.S.L.P, B.Sc MRT, B.Sc. Dialysis Technology. The complete process of application is explained below.
- First of all, you will have to visit the official website of the LBS Centre for Science and Technology i.e. www.lbscentre.kerala.gov.in.
- On the official website, you are required to register by entering a few basic details including your name, email address, phone number, etc.
- During the registration process, candidates will have to generate their login credentials.
- You can use these login credentials to sign in and access the main application form.
- In the main application form, you will have to provide your complete academic and personal details. The details like your father’s name, date of birth, gender, marks secured in the qualifying exam are required to be entered.
- Along with the details, you should also upload scanned images of your passport size photograph, signature and following documents.
- Relevant page of the SSLC or equivalent Certificate to prove date of birth (Mandatory).
- Certificate in proof of nativity (Mandatory)
- Mark list of the Qualifying examination
- Certificates in support of any claim for special reservation/fee concession, if applicable.
- Community Certificate for SC/ ST candidates (Mandatory)
- Non-Creamy Layer Certificate for OBC candidates
- Inter-Caste marriage Certificate,(if applicable) from Tahsildar
- Medical Certificate obtained not earlier than 3 months for Persons with Disabilities (PwD).
- After submitting the application form, you need to pay the required Kerala B.Sc. Nursing Application Fee 2024 as per your category.
- Finally, take a printout of the application form submitted and keep it safe for future requirements.
Note: Submission of more than one application by a candidate will lead to rejection of the candidature.
- General Candidates – Rs. 600/-
- SC/ ST Candidates – Rs. 300/-
- For Service Candidates – Rs. 600/-
Mode of Payment – Candidates can pay the application fee online using a credit card/ debit card/ Internet Banking. Apart from this, you can also pay the fee offline by submitting the bank challan. Please note that you need to take three printouts of the challan i.e. Candidate copy, Office copy and Bank Copy
Rank and Merit
- Please note that there is no provision for an entrance exam in Kerala B.Sc. Nursing Selection Process.
- The merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks secured by candidates in the Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English put together at the final year of the qualifying examination.
- All candidates will also get unique ranks on the basis of their position in the merit list.
- Both merit list and rank list will be published online through the website i.e. www.lbscentre.kerala.gov.in.
- The Rank lists for B.Sc Nursing course will be valid up to the cut off date prescribed by the Indian Nursing Council.
- In case of a tie (two or more candidates securing the same marks), candidates will higher marks n Biology will be placed higher in the ranking. If the tie still exists, the candidate with higher marks obtained in Chemistry will be placed higher in the ranking.
Kerala B.Sc. Nursing 2024 Counselling
- Those candidates who will get valid ranks in the selection process will be invited to take part in the counselling process.
- The counselling process will take place online and candidates will have to register for the same.
- During the online counselling, candidates will have to provide the choice of colleges in which they are willing to take admission.
- The seats are allotted on the basis of rank list and choice filled by candidates in the counselling process.
- After the seat allotment, you need to get your documents verified at the allotted college. The documents that you need to get verified are as follows.
- The relevant page of SSLC book/equivalent board certificate as proof of age and date of birth.
- Certificate and Mark list of SSLC / 10th Std.
- Certificate and Mark list of qualifying Examination (Plus Two/12th Std.)
- In cases where the candidates claim any sort of reservation/preference provided for each College.
- Certificate of good conduct from the institution last attended (Preferably issued within six months).
- Certificate in proof of SEBC/OBC/SC/ST status obtained from the Tahsildar concerned.
- Eligibility / Equivalency Certificate from Kerala University of Health Sciences/ Directorate of HSE, Kerala & Indian Nursing Council (INC), wherever applicable.
- Transfer Certificate (T.C.)
- Course & Conduct Certificate.
- Migration Certificate, if applicable.
- Nativity Certificate.
- Conduct certificate from the Head of Institution last studied in proof of clause (Prohibition of Ragging, point 3.2) of this Prospectus.
- Copy of Photo Id Proof (Aadhaar/ Voters ID/ Passport)
- Copy of the format of the online application form.
- 8 Passport size photographs.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question – 1: Do I need to submit a hard copy of the Kerala B.Sc. application form 2024 after submitting the form online?
Answer: No, there is no need to send the printout of the Application Form and supporting documents to the Office of Director, LBS Centre by post /e-mail/ in person.
Question – 2: Can I submit the Kerala B.Sc. Nursing Application Form in an Offline mode?
Answer: No, the application form will release in online mode only.
Question – 3: Will there is any entrance examination for Kerala B.Sc. Nursing Admission 2024?
Answer: No, there will not be any entrance examination for admission.
Question – 4: I am not from Kerala. Can I apply for admission?
Answer: Yes, candidates from outside of Kerala are also eligible.
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here