Karnataka PGCET Counseling 2019: Possible date of beginning of counselling process for Karnataka PGCET is July 2019. During counselling process candidates have to go through various sections including option entry, document verification, seat allotment, admission etc. Explore this post for detailed information.
Steps of Karnataka PGCET Counselling
Step 1: Registration Process
For registration, candidates have to move to their nearest help centre. After registering themselves they should get ready for document verification session.
Step 2: Document Verification Process
- After completion of the registration process, candidates should be ready to attend the document verification procedure.
- They have to submit original documents along with one set of attested photocopies. All your documents should be attested by Gazetted Officer.
- GATE qualified aspirants, QIP aspirants, Sponsored aspirants, Non-Karnataka candidates should report to the Bangalore center according to the prescribed schedule.
List of Requisite documents for document verification process
- Application form and hall ticket;
- Challan (candidate’s copy);
- Class X or SLC mark sheet;
- Class XII or second PUC mark sheet;
- Qualifying degree mark sheets;
- Course completion certificate;
- Two recently taken passport size photographs;
- Study certificate is required for candidates from Karnataka state only.
- GATE score card in original, if applicable;
- Caste certificate/Income certificate, if applicable;
- Domicile document of parent, if applicable;
Step 3: Obtain Unique Key and Verification Slip
- After successfully completion of document verification, candidates will get a Unique key and verification slip;
- They must verify all the details furnished on the verification slip. If any discrepancy has found the same needs to be notified to the exam conducting authority.
Step 4: Option Entry Process
- In order to appear in login process first of all you need to enter your application number and unique key along with your mobile number email ID, password, secret question and answer.
- Now you need to provide your priorities. Please make your priorities ready before involving in the Option entry process.
Step 5: Mock Allotment Session
Mock allotment session will be conducted in prior to seat allotment process. This is a demo allotment procedure which will make you comfortable for appearing in the original seat allotment process.
Step 6: Seat Allotment Procedure
Seat allotment process will be held based on candidates’ given preference and rank obtained in the test. GATE qualified candidates will be given more preference.
Step 7: Make Payment of Requisite Amount and Download Admission Letter
Candidates are required to make payment of requisite fee and download admission letter in order to report at the allotted college.